support GGG (wink wink)
Last edited by Molochmane on Nov 14, 2018, 5:08:17 PM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2018, 12:34:00 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Never, ever again.

Spoiler
Goddamn those weapon effects are good.

The purple one looks snazzy... the backpiece looks like vomit.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Backpieces are very hit and miss. I own a bunch...I use very few. Weapon effects, on the other hand, just get better and better. Forge...*sigh* Forge makes Infernal, Fire, even high-end fiery effects like Phoenix, Dominator and Highgate look inferior.

And it was relatively *cheaper than any of them*.

My personal favorite back attachment was a league MTX - the Harbinger cloak. The rest of the MTX from that league was Atari level but that one has been my choice for the last the 3 leagues to wear. The free mtx is beating all the ones I've bought. Go figure.

(Shame that you can't link MTX anymore...or at least I don't know how)
Yes... but they could do *so* much better.

Like the black arc with the blue border seen in delve.

Or just... chromatics: Let us color the skill with whatever we want. Some skills have two or three palettes in effect (like the above mentioned arc) - having a choice of colors to utilize would be very, very nice.

Leave the particle effects and animations to them to develop, OFC. Let *us* choose our color palette.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Backpieces are very hit and miss. I own a bunch...I use very few. Weapon effects, on the other hand, just get better and better. Forge...*sigh* Forge makes Infernal, Fire, even high-end fiery effects like Phoenix, Dominator and Highgate look inferior.

And it was relatively *cheaper than any of them*.

The forge mtx is what I use most of the time. And I agree. Especially on a high attack per second melee build and combined with herald of ash, love the steaks and blur created.
...narf
"
鬼殺し wrote:
My personal favorite back attachment was a league MTX - the Harbinger cloak. The rest of the MTX from that league was Atari level but that one has been my choice for the last the 3 leagues to wear. The free mtx is beating all the ones I've bought. Go figure.

(Shame that you can't link MTX anymore...or at least I don't know how)
I just wish there were more banners like the ones from the Forsaken Masters support packs; Apprentice, Journeyman, Master and Grandmaster.

Just a vertical pole with a banner on it. I genuinely regret only getting the Apprentice supporter from that set.

That being said, I have a genuine fondness for the Demon King Wings. I used it on my Iron Commander character back when every archer was using Drillneck.
It went kind of well with the Zodiac Leather armour.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Nov 14, 2018, 6:17:31 PM
"
Nubatron wrote:
Odd misquote there. :)

I don't think I've ever used those banners. I do know one looks like weed. Gigglesnort. The actual armour sets from that block are excellent though.

Favourite wings...hm, probably gloom. I love that inky Arrival look. But usually if I'm wearing wings it's because I've gone big. Simulating demon lords or fallen angels or whatnot. Full-bore chuunibyou.

I'm pretty sure you said that.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Never, ever again.

Spoiler
Goddamn those weapon effects are good.

Once you've spent beaucoup bucks to get to design your own item, and a very damn good weapon I have to say, (we need more vocal weapons, please GGG) then you're entitled to pass on all mtx, present and future.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:

I don't think I've ever used those banners. I do know one looks like weed. Gigglesnort. The actual armour sets from that block are excellent though.

Favourite wings...hm, probably gloom. I love that inky Arrival look. But usually if I'm wearing wings it's because I've gone big. Simulating demon lords or fallen angels or whatnot. Full-bore chuunibyou.

Now that is an odd misquote :D

@OP I've been eyeing that stupid pack too. Kids, go to college so you can afford all your stupid addictions when you get older.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:

"
Nubatron wrote:
Or did I?

I love these conversations I have. Me talking about life, and me just sitting there listening. I'm meant for myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info