How has this game improved since it launched on Xbox?

"
LOLUBAD wrote:
if you want a polished game that GGG listens to feedback, then play PC.

This is your answer OP.
"
timothymkane wrote:
So, many butthurt little crybabies in here. You wonder why they even either play this game or bother coming onto this forum. Go play the masterpiece that is Diablo if this game is so shit.

With that out of the way, you should have noticed at least a significant change in stability from Harbinger to Abyss if you played Harbinger. Overall, I think the game is in a fair state for stability now (excluding the cases of the negative comments above where they have complete shit internet but don't want to admit it).

Instant Auras/Heralds remove their previous time wasting annoyance.

There is a Map tab available now to organize and check status for maps (not sure that was there in Abyss).

A lot of skills have either been updated (some in major ways) or added since you last played.

You will experience 3 additional leagues of content if you play Betrayal since they are incorporating Bestiary, Incursion, & Delve mechanics.

There's more I just can't think of it at the moment.

And how is that xbox related, except that they managed to add the map stash tab to xbox after a delay? The rest are content patches, that are developed for the game itself.

Stability, dunno, for me it was running good except the desyncs for movement skills. Only option you have on xbox right now to move really fast, is movement speed + phase run. This caused "almost" zero set backs.

Then the forum shows crash reports unanswered by ggg. Doesn't sound too stable to me.

"
The XBOX version has been abandoned by GGG and it sucks.

Yep.

"
Completed 7 ChallengesLOLUBAD wrote:
if you want a polished game that GGG listens to feedback, then play PC.

This is your answer OP.

+1
My theory is that if you have become accustomed to the features available on the PC version, then you will find the Xbox version somewhat lacking - at best, rudimentary. But if you never played on PC (like me), then there is a pretty good chance that you will find the game quite decent (but you will still be subject to envy of what the PC platform has - or seems to have).

Several important things have been added since launch day (but not to the level enjoyed on PC). For example:

Neversink loot filters (but no custom filters)
High lighting of items on the trade search screen (but only one search option)
High lighting items within your stash
Quicker item pricing (but no stash tab pricing)
Direct access to the Trade Board in town and in Hideout

And yes, recently it just feels like Xbox specific improvements have dried up.

Time will tell, but I have to decided to stick with it myself.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
timothymkane wrote:
So, many butthurt little crybabies in here. You wonder why they even either play this game or bother coming onto this forum. Go play the masterpiece that is Diablo if this game is so shit.

With that out of the way, you should have noticed at least a significant change in stability from Harbinger to Abyss if you played Harbinger. Overall, I think the game is in a fair state for stability now (excluding the cases of the negative comments above where they have complete shit internet but don't want to admit it).

There is a Map tab available now to organize and check status for maps (not sure that was there in Abyss).

A lot of skills have either been updated (some in major ways) or added since you last played.

You will experience 3 additional leagues of content if you play Betrayal since they are incorporating Bestiary, Incursion, & Delve mechanics.

That is not Xbox specific idiot
"
DatBRejectz wrote:
"
timothymkane wrote:

That is not Xbox specific idiot

Some people have this amazing ability to answer their own question rather then the actual question.

Its like saying, I am wrong and i know it, so im gonna talk about my vision instead.
I can't find up-to-date information on this.
Can you set up a buyout price for an entire (premium) stash tab?
If so, is it the "set currency only, no offers" and "open to offers" still an option?
Last edited by Yosakoi on Nov 15, 2018, 9:52:34 PM
"
Yosakoi wrote:
If so, is it the "set currency only, no offers" and "open to offers" still an option?

no, stashtab pricing was announced and promised many times, then they said, they have some issues with it, but will keep working on it. It's on top of their(Jeffs) list, but it has been siolent now for months again, probably hoping the community just gives up, which is probably the case.

All prices you set are automatically negotiable, no options, but they made pricing a little bit easier, so you can set the last set price with like 2 button pushes. It was a neat workaround that time, but I would expect the real stash tab pricing version by now.
"
filix wrote:
"
Yosakoi wrote:

no, stashtab pricing was announced and promised many times, then they said, they have some issues with it, but will keep working on it. It's on top of their(Jeffs) list, but it has been siolent now for months again, probably hoping the community just gives up, which is probably the case.

All prices you set are automatically negotiable, no options, but they made pricing a little bit easier, so you can set the last set price with like 2 button pushes. It was a neat workaround that time, but I would expect the real stash tab pricing version by now.

Shame. Here's to hoping they found a way to make it happen for both consoles now that PS4 is on the way. Thanks for the info!
"
Yosakoi wrote:
"
filix wrote:
"
Yosakoi wrote:

Shame. Here's to hoping they found a way to make it happen for both consoles now that PS4 is on the way. Thanks for the info!

I've been begging and praying for this one change since PoE's console release...

If they could add stash tab pricing for ps4 I'd be 10x more hyped and likely to spend more money as well as it would be much closer to the pc experience. I really wish GGG would acknowledge they are working on this again as it's been months since we've heard anything. I feel like a lot of players can agree this should be #1 priority for console.
(Regarding Stash Tab Pricing)

"
Lambda_X wrote:
... I feel like a lot of players can agree this should be #1 priority for console.

since you brought it up - regarding Xbox at least:

While I agree that many players would be in favour of stash tab pricing including myself, personally it would not be my first choice.

In fact, some sort of buyout option would be my first market related choice.

I'd probably also prefer a fix for desync over stash tab pricing as well.

And even if we restricted it to things that might happen, it is closer, but I'd prefer customized loot filters over stash tab pricing.

The good news is that there is so much that GGG could do to improve the experience on console - unfortunately, it's also sort becoming of the sad news too ....

Oh, and I'll be mightily disappointed if PS4 gets stash tab pricing before Xbox One does. I guess that we are the middle child in the POE family now. Gee, the oldest has all the best toys and the youngest gets all the attention.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info