How has this game improved since it launched on Xbox?

I have not played POE Since Abyss league. I played on PC but also tried to play on Xbox because I have a lot of friends on Xbox. The game wasn't great on Xbox so we held off. It's been a while now and I was wondering how the game has improved on Xbox since it launched. Trading wasn't great. Controls didn't feel finished. What are your thoughts? Thanks!
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2018, 12:58:43 AM
I have been playing POE on Xbox since release and enjoyed every single second of it.

My thoughts: you have been missing out :)
I find it very hard to belive that people ever played other games on xbox when they cry about the controls.

To the answer you want, you will be disappointed if you start playing on xbox..
The trade is balanced around bots farming on pc, no text chat, no easy group board, delve and some maps lags to much atleast on "one s"
Nothing that was promised in the faq has been actually adressed so far. The only thing that changed is, with every release ggg got more silent, slowly fading away and leaving the xbox version behind. I am checking the forums kinda every week, hoping for some news, but itsa just not coming... Feels like one of those abandoned steam early access games, they grab your money and never finish their product and just disappear.

edit:
Oh actually they promised tradeboard in hideout, this actually happened.
Last edited by filix on Nov 14, 2018, 9:09:49 AM
Only movement skills were updated to work better. Besides that simple filtering on tradeboard and tradeboard on menu when youre in city/ho.
I wait with any $ support until we see any missing features implemented.
Not sure how they want to stay new users in their game on xbox if there is no way to communicate with other players to ask for any help. No party search, no chat.
if you want a polished game that GGG listens to feedback, then play PC.

Xbox devs will only put their focus on new league related content. They don't care about xbox users complaints or cries for QOL improvements. An easy way to show your displeasure for their lack of communication is to not support them with MTX purchases.

Unfortunately you will have to play PC if you want anything nice when it comes to PoE
"
LOLUBAD wrote:
if you want a polished game that GGG listens to feedback, then play PC.

Xbox devs will only put their focus on new league related content. They don't care about xbox users complaints or cries for QOL improvements. An easy way to show your displeasure for their lack of communication is to not support them with MTX purchases.

Unfortunately you will have to play PC if you want anything nice when it comes to PoE

I also stopped playing and paying, but also with my pc account as its the same company. Its not correct how xbox is handled, so I wont support them on pc either. I am curious how they will actually handle the ps4 version.
"
How has this game improved since it launched on Xbox?

It hasn't
The XBOX version has been abandoned by GGG and it sucks.
So, many butthurt little crybabies in here. You wonder why they even either play this game or bother coming onto this forum. Go play the masterpiece that is Diablo if this game is so shit.

With that out of the way, you should have noticed at least a significant change in stability from Harbinger to Abyss if you played Harbinger. Overall, I think the game is in a fair state for stability now (excluding the cases of the negative comments above where they have complete shit internet but don't want to admit it).

Instant Auras/Heralds remove their previous time wasting annoyance.

There is a Map tab available now to organize and check status for maps (not sure that was there in Abyss).

A lot of skills have either been updated (some in major ways) or added since you last played.

You will experience 3 additional leagues of content if you play Betrayal since they are incorporating Bestiary, Incursion, & Delve mechanics.

There's more I just can't think of it at the moment.
Xbox Player
Last edited by timothymkane on Nov 14, 2018, 8:01:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info