"Pen is so important for vd you ******* ******"

why are you flooding ggg with reports? one is enough
This Guy is big poe trade slave he dont even play poe just sit and flip Watcher eyes Character level 89 with 20 c items hehe

http://poe.trade/search/orimazirerasik

I do not know why would you play Game like this
Maybe he sell them on the Allegro or samething.
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Nov 12, 2018, 2:07:32 AM
funny how he censored the conversation but "forgot" the message where he left the hideout.
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:

Different curses were used but I can only have one at a time to send
"
This Guy is big poe trade slave he dont even play poe just sit and flip Watcher eyes Character level 89 with 20 c items hehe

Why *he plays?
Yeah I saw, must be a sociopath to some degree, either by the currency used on hoarding or the time waited to get all those GG roll cheap
"
Arthur606 wrote:
"

Why *he plays?
Yeah I saw, must be a sociopath to some degree, either by the currency used on hoarding or the time waited to get all those GG roll cheap

or he Sell it for Real Money there are countries in the world where you can live a whole month for a hundred dollars .
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
IamLoco wrote:
funny how he censored the conversation but "forgot" the message where he left the hideout.

Yeah, gosh, whoops.

Also, anyone can see this was hardly unprovoked. They went at each other like two starving seagulls over a slice of mouldy bread. Support should probate/mute them both and be done with it, hahahaha.

Reading some of those "conversations" makes me wonder if "we" were the same during puberty. But then, there was no internet back at that time.
"
IamLoco wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
IamLoco wrote:

Yeah, gosh, whoops.

Also, anyone can see this was hardly unprovoked. They went at each other like two starving seagulls over a slice of mouldy bread. Support should probate/mute them both and be done with it, hahahaha.

Reading some of those "conversations" makes me wonder if "we" were the same during puberty. But then, there was no internet back at that time.

In Pub you need to have balls for this you can get face smash)
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Trade league lol. So glad I don't deal with these tards anymore. Someday when you grow you'll stop playing practice leagues too.

You sound like a blast to be around, we are brokenhearted that you went to play a solo game but feel the need to wedge it in to any conversation possible. Are you also vegan?
"
Arthur606 wrote:
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:

Different curses were used but I can only have one at a time to send

luckily, 'cursing' is not against the rules

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info