[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

I'm playing the Split/Puncture arrow version, however i feel like my boss dps is pretty low despite having invested a ton of currency, and having a very good bow. (515 pdps + 35% DOT Multi.)

My PoB (fork) says ryslatha's coil doesn't even increase my total bleed dps by more than 2% over my HH. is this true? isn't ryslatha's supposed to boost damage way more significantly?

A8 Conqueror's die in 10 seconds, so it's not weak. i'm just looking for options to get even more.

Spoiler

If you guys have any more tips on how to improve the build, i'd appreciate any feedback.
Also only level 84 yet, so still have a medium cluster to add.
"
NightwingNL wrote:
My PoB (fork) says ryslatha's coil doesn't even increase my total bleed dps by more than 2% over my HH. is this true? isn't ryslatha's supposed to boost damage way more significantly?

PoB, even the community fork, doesn't calculate Ryslatha's correctly, it only calculates the "Adds # to # Physical Damage to Attacks"-mod. Gear section of this guide claims "Ryslatha's Coil is basically a 20-30% more damage multiplier".
"
PoB, even the community fork, doesn't calculate Ryslatha's correctly, it only calculates the "Adds # to # Physical Damage to Attacks"-mod. Gear section of this guide claims "Ryslatha's Coil is basically a 20-30% more damage multiplier".

Thank you, all i needed to know. didn't find HH much of a good choice on this build anyway
"
NightwingNL wrote:

Ryslatha's is especially good for bleed because we can inflict as many bleeds as we want, but the only highest roll will deal damage. As Ryslatha increases your maximum rolls but also lowers your minimum rolls, it makes your damage more streaky in general, but if you inflict multiple bleeds, the high rolled ones will be significantly higher than without it, which directly translates into more damage output.
This is incredibly hard to estimate for PoB, since the actual damage output will depend on how lucky you get, how many times you reinflict a new bleed hoping for a high roll, etc., so it simply doesn't factor it in at all. Do note that overall the belt is incredibly strong for any bleed build, though.
Hey folks, looking for some bow crafting advice. See bow.

I hit t3 flat phys and t1 DOT multi, then regaled the Blind affix which is an attack suffix.
Is it worth it to try and keep the t3 flay phys? To guarantee it, I think I need to craft prefix cannot be changed and then annul an attack (the Blind affix).
Since I still need the 60% bleed prefix, I'd have to hit that first try or run the risk of removing the flay phys.

Also, I see some bows that have t1 phys% and t1 flay phys. Are ppl just spamming remove/aug phys in order to get those? seems pretty difficult as you always run the risk of removing the other if you do finally get a t1.

Last edited by xodrul on Jul 31, 2020, 5:38:31 PM
"
xodrul wrote:
Spoiler
Hey folks, looking for some bow crafting advice. See bow.

I hit t3 flat phys and t1 DOT multi, then regaled the Blind affix which is an attack suffix.
Is it worth it to try and keep the t3 flay phys? To guarantee it, I think I need to craft prefix cannot be changed and then annul an attack (the Blind affix).
Since I still need the 60% bleed prefix, I'd have to hit that first try or run the risk of removing the flay phys.

Also, I see some bows that have t1 phys% and t1 flay phys. Are ppl just spamming remove/aug phys in order to get those? seems pretty difficult as you always run the risk of removing the other if you do finally get a t1.

Can't tell if it's worth keeping since i don't know SC prices for physical readd. I would try to save it but maybe not at all costs.

I suggest to first craft 100% bleed damage elder prefix and see if you hit it. If you don't then all you can do is remove attack and pray you don't remove T3 phys. You could potentially remove blind suffix too. In case T3 phys is gone, then go step further and remove blind then stick to the usual method.

If you manage to hit 100% bleed damage prefix then you can go with "Prefixes cannot be changed" and removing attack mod (guaranteed blind). Afterwards proceed like usual.

There are two ways to craft triple T1 prefix bleed bow, either by crafting 100% bleed damage mod and then spamming physical augs / readds etc. Other method is to first craft two T1 physical mods and then craft 100% bleed/poison damage for 50% chance of hitting bleed one. Then you would have to work on suffixes. In any case no person who reads this guide should have enough currency to make such bow. It's a massive project which requires insane amounts of luck.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I just yolo'd it.

managed to get it to T2 flay phys, just gotta decide which or if I want atk speed. Thanks for the craft guide man.

Last edited by xodrul on Jul 31, 2020, 8:25:14 PM
Just wanted to thank you for the guide! Using this build I was able to get my first A8 Sirus as well as first 36 challenges.
Can I follow this build (similar skill gem + skill tree + gears), but I choose champion instead of gladiator?

I want to increase the survivability of the build.
"
sp3d2 wrote:
Can I follow this build (similar skill gem + skill tree + gears), but I choose champion instead of gladiator?

I want to increase the survivability of the build.

Yes you can. Keep in mind that Champion will require better gear to achieve similar performance damage/speed wise.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Aug 10, 2020, 2:30:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info