[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Hey guys - I got really lucky today fighting Enslaver and he dropped this insane iLvL84 Citadel Bow. Figured this might be a good spot to ask....is the crit multi worthless for bleed bow glads?

Was thinking of removing it via harvest craft and multi modding %phys and #phys.

"
RobinSparklz wrote:
Anyone know if dot multi mod on bow is a chaos modifier?

No, it's not. That mod has no tags.

"
IWannaPeonU wrote:
Spoiler
Hey guys - I got really lucky today fighting Enslaver and he dropped this insane iLvL84 Citadel Bow. Figured this might be a good spot to ask....is the crit multi worthless for bleed bow glads?

Was thinking of removing it via harvest craft and multi modding %phys and #phys.

Yes, you can freely remove it and multimod. You can also try getting high tier flat or %phys with Harvest crafting, simple add / readd physical will do the trick. Of course chance of beating multimod is small, but it's still there.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Yeah I figure the amount of currency I will have to blow to make a god tier bow would be insane.

If I were to do it I'd need to exalt speed slam from harvest after removing crit along with exalting phys and removing/adding until I get what I need.
I've been one shot megapuncturing shaper guardians and A8 conquerors with assailium. I made a quick video of chicken nugget man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS7BCCoAEgk

I do an ensnaring arrow to active my mirage archer. I then charge a single puncture. Takes a little bit longer because of the map curse. Game over for chickens.

Assailum is kind of shitty against Sirus though, as you need the mobility. For him I simply put a puncture 6L in the chest.

It trivializes metamorphs too. Hit them with a charged puncture right as they become targetable. Dead metamorph.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Jul 2, 2020, 1:03:08 AM
Hello,

I am having the blast with this build. Changed a few things (like Lioneye Paws for Vulnerbility + Culling strike) but efects are still great

At the moment I have 6L Yriel Fostering for Bleed.
I noticed nice chest, Gruthkul's Pelt, 100% increased global physical dmg seems like great thing for this build. It disables spell but I guess you can still proc them (like curse on hit) ?
Somehow when I check it in PoB my dmg goes down A LOT. How is this possible ? I cant believe that 16-24 added phys (from current armor) is MUCH better than 100% global increase.

Grutkhul Pelt lowers bleed dps by over half with my set up (according to PoB, any idea why it happens ?

Best regards
"
IWannaPeonU wrote:
Spoiler
Yeah I figure the amount of currency I will have to blow to make a god tier bow would be insane.

If I were to do it I'd need to exalt speed slam from harvest after removing crit along with exalting phys and removing/adding until I get what I need.

Yep, more or less. That's still possible tho and realistic. Issue is with slamming attack speed since these seeds are very rare.

"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
Spoiler
I've been one shot megapuncturing shaper guardians and A8 conquerors with assailium. I made a quick video of chicken nugget man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS7BCCoAEgk

I do an ensnaring arrow to active my mirage archer. I then charge a single puncture. Takes a little bit longer because of the map curse. Game over for chickens.

Assailum is kind of shitty against Sirus though, as you need the mobility. For him I simply put a puncture 6L in the chest.

It trivializes metamorphs too. Hit them with a charged puncture right as they become targetable. Dead metamorph.

Yep, that's possible. It's cheesy as hell but it works. I still dislike it due to super long charge up, clunkiness, bad stats on helmet. Build that's clunky is a bad one, i'll take classic version which i find super smooth any day despite lower damage.

"
Longi wrote:
Spoiler
Hello,

I am having the blast with this build. Changed a few things (like Lioneye Paws for Vulnerbility + Culling strike) but efects are still great

At the moment I have 6L Yriel Fostering for Bleed.
I noticed nice chest, Gruthkul's Pelt, 100% increased global physical dmg seems like great thing for this build. It disables spell but I guess you can still proc them (like curse on hit) ?
Somehow when I check it in PoB my dmg goes down A LOT. How is this possible ? I cant believe that 16-24 added phys (from current armor) is MUCH better than 100% global increase.

Grutkhul Pelt lowers bleed dps by over half with my set up (according to PoB, any idea why it happens ?

Best regards

Gruthkul's Pelt disables spells, you can't use them. I don't know if CoH works, maybe it does. However auras are considered spells as well, so PoB likely disabled your Malevolence/Pride. It's easy to find out if you use "Calcs" tab, which you should've used to begin with.

Hi there!

Currently im playing the classic version of the build and i'm enjoying it a ton. I do however have one question, you say that both the classic and the other tree is the same, so both builds should therefore pick Crimson dance, but is this still needed with Farruls Pounce gloves?

I might've missed this somewhere in your post, but i have not been able to find anything that addresses it. thanks for a fun build
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
"
Metzu wrote:
Spoiler
Hi there!

Currently im playing the classic version of the build and i'm enjoying it a ton. I do however have one question, you say that both the classic and the other tree is the same, so both builds should therefore pick Crimson dance, but is this still needed with Farruls Pounce gloves?

I might've missed this somewhere in your post, but i have not been able to find anything that addresses it. thanks for a fun build

Build doesn't allocate Crimson Dance since 3.9 patch. You only get it in classic build through Farrul's Pounce gloves.

If you allocate CD when using classic build, you'll be unable to apply standard bleed and complete waste the whole interaction this build relies on to deal similar damage to Puncture version (default one).
Maybe i have just missed it somewhere.
But what are the recommended 5link setups for RoA and Puncture?
Is it possible to craft the bleed mod on the bow using harvest craft? or does it have to be with fossils only?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info