[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

March 22nd, 2020
Videos:
* Added 4 new videos, 2 per Pride/Malevolence auras.

Path of Building:
* PoB build updated to include cluster jewels.
* Thing to note - Wasting Affliction cluster notable doesn't work corrently in main PoB version (OpenARL)

"
soujv91 wrote:
Heya, I'm sort of following this guide but using a raider instead and plan on using Assailum, which 3 supports should I use on it with puncture?

I clearly state what 4-link you should use in end game build section, where i discuss the helmet.

"
Shankhook wrote:
Spoiler
Any suggestions how to faster farm i83 elder bow?

I'm juicing elder infuenced t16's as much as possible but get only 1 or two influenced items per map, and only a couple of elder influenced maps a day :(

There is no magic trick to it other than buying. Other things like scarabs, awakening bonuses, any source of extra mobs should be obvious and utilized as much as possible.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
so do you use the cat ability? Feels like crimson dance proc is bad since we don't attack fast?
"
Shankhook wrote:

I'm juicing elder infuenced t16's as much as possible but get only 1 or two influenced items per map, and only a couple of elder influenced maps a day :(

Crafting the bow is an even bigger hurdle than getting the base and linking. Im several thousand alterations and a couple dozen fossil crafts and havent even had anything thatd be worth settling on for now.

Im really enjoying this build, but im considering switching to something else as this bow doesnt feel realistic to craft after the currency ive put into it already
Last edited by FoggyNights on Mar 23, 2020, 1:00:29 AM
"
FoggyNights wrote:
"
Shankhook wrote:

Crafting the bow is an even bigger hurdle than getting the base and linking. Im several thousand alterations and a couple dozen fossil crafts and havent even had anything thatd be worth settling on for now.

Im really enjoying this build, but im considering switching to something else as this bow doesnt feel realistic to craft after the currency ive put into it already

lol same, prob put like 8 exalts into trying to get a good craft. Best I had with the bleed mod is 200 pdps bow.
March 23rd, 2020
Path of Building:
* PoB build updated to reflect changes in crafting section.

Crafting Section:
* Added additional budget crafting method for Elder Bleed Bow.
* "Made it easier" to craft Elder Bleed Bow using Alt -> Regal method by adding extra attack speed check.
* Added extra step to check if you have chaos conversion modifier and instuction how to remove it in Alt -> Regal crafting method.

===========

Because the bleed bow crafting in 3.10 is harder than i expected, i've added extra budget method so people with smaller amount of money can actually afford it. Or so people don't go insane after hours of spamming alteration orbs...

Personally i tried crafting in standard to check it out (alt->regal method) and i've found a really decent mod combo after 1,5k alterations. No physical mods, but great suffixes.

"
dmitriya1 wrote:
so do you use the cat ability? Feels like crimson dance proc is bad since we don't attack fast?

I mention several times that Farrul's Pounce (and therefore are reserved only for classic build, which does not use Puncture. All the info is found in classic build section
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Mar 23, 2020, 1:00:34 PM
"
DankawSL wrote:
March 23rd, 2020
Path of Building:
* PoB build updated to reflect changes in crafting section.

Crafting Section:
* Added additional budget crafting method for Elder Bleed Bow.
* "Made it easier" to craft Elder Bleed Bow using Alt -> Regal method by adding extra attack speed check.
* Added extra step to check if you have chaos conversion modifier and instuction how to remove it in Alt -> Regal crafting method.

===========

Because the bleed bow crafting in 3.10 is harder than i expected, i've added extra budget method so people with smaller amount of money can actually afford it. Or so people don't go insane after hours of spamming alteration orbs...

Personally i tried crafting in standard to check it out (alt->regal method) and i've found a really decent mod combo after 1,5k alterations. No physical mods, but great suffixes.

"
dmitriya1 wrote:

I mention several times that Farrul's Pounce (and therefore are reserved only for classic build, which does not use Puncture. All the info is found in classic build section

Would the budget "cheap" version still substantially out perform something like this? Like whats the low end of phys dmg for it that still feels like a big upgrade?
Perhaps Dankaw will disagree with me, but IMO guys, I don't think you NEED to hit amazing phys on your rolls for a good bow. I tried to on both alt/regal and fossil crafts with a lot of currency, then decided to settle on a good helpful roll on alt/aug/regal then multi-mod the phys on. Here's the bow I crafted Saturday that I'm currently using, for reference.

Spoiler

If the DOT mod appears too rare, i'm sure the increased damage with bleed mod would suffice as well, with better weighting per PoEDB. Personally I hit that with the 100% bleed mod as a combo enough times while I was shooting for the godly phys rolls to believe it's realistic.

I'm going through all content easily with this. Sirus A4-A6 down and feeling without a doubt that it'll hold up at A8, Shaper and Elder done, T16 metamorphs easy, made it to simulacrum 20 on my first attempt, etc...

Point is, don't shoot for GG gear. Sure it'd be amazing if you hit it, but you can get by with a much less crazy item in my humble opinion. Hope this was helpful.
"
Perhaps Dankaw will disagree with me, but IMO guys, I don't think you NEED to hit amazing phys on your rolls for a good bow. I tried to on both alt/regal and fossil crafts with a lot of currency, then decided to settle on a good helpful roll on alt/aug/regal then multi-mod the phys on. Here's the bow I crafted Saturday that I'm currently using, for reference.

Spoiler

If the DOT mod appears too rare, i'm sure the increased damage with bleed mod would suffice as well, with better weighting per PoEDB. Personally I hit that with the 100% bleed mod as a combo enough times while I was shooting for the godly phys rolls to believe it's realistic.

I'm going through all content easily with this. Sirus A4-A6 down and feeling without a doubt that it'll hold up at A8, Shaper and Elder done, T16 metamorphs easy, made it to simulacrum 20 on my first attempt, etc...

Point is, don't shoot for GG gear. Sure it'd be amazing if you hit it, but you can get by with a much less crazy item in my humble opinion. Hope this was helpful.

Thanks for this input!
Maybe ill give it another go tonight then.
I wish I would have known this last night as I hit the 60/100, T1 bleed dmg, and T1 attack speed if killed recently
do I multimod this?

Got the deal of the decade today, 50c:

Didn't have crafted phys when I bought it. I don't have the currency to do it now, but this bow can become really good with:

1. Prefix Can't Be changed (2 ex) - Removes Multi and Fire Res
2. Multimod (2 Ex)
3. 100-129% IPD (1 Ex)
3. Attack Speed / Quality (1 Divine?)

I crafted a similar Axe in Standard just before the multimod nerf:

I was able to use perfect fossil first though, unfortunately I can't for the bow at this point. I think I could bring the quality up with Betrayal safehouse though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info