[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

So how much currency are we talking about here?

If i got level 83 elder bow and want a bow to start with.

Let's say that is better than this:

Guys, how much did you pay for an elder imperial/citadel/maraketh bow? Or are you using cheaper bases?

I don't know if 5.5 exalted for a Imperial bow base (ilvl 83+) is good price. I don't see cheaper bows right now.
Last edited by haitike on Mar 21, 2020, 12:45:09 PM
"
haitike wrote:
Guys, how much did you pay for an elder imperial/citadel/maraketh bow? Or are you using cheaper bases?

I don't know if 5.5 exalted for a Imperial bow base (ilvl 83+) is good price. I don't see cheaper bows right now.

Thats insane!
I got a ilvl 85 imperial for 40c a few days ago.

So I got this and got bored so I decided to throw 200 fusings at it and managed to link it... Now im not having fun crafting it. 10 fossil crafts and 2k alts and nothing usable so far. I get the poison version like 5x as often as the bleed.

I think he meant 5.5 ex for 6l bow.
hey. randomly dropped myself a (sadly large) cluster jewel with "12% increased damage with bows" as the enchant (i.e. on every minor node). Notable is Vicious Skewering:

Attacks have 10% chance to cause bleeding (tried it out, its a bug in wording, it means +10%)
10% chance to impale enemies on hit with attacks
15% increased effect of impales inflicted by hits that also inflict bleeding

think thats worth experimenting on? including some lazy impale action?
Last edited by zarb on Mar 21, 2020, 7:42:30 PM
I just found your guide and I am going to respecc
My character after this guide. Problem is I dont know if I should go with cluster version or not. Anyone tried cluster one and have any pros/cons to share with me?
"
memberx wrote:
I think he meant 5.5 ex for 6l bow.

Oh yes, I forgot. I guess I could buy it without links and link it myself. But I had bad experiences with fusings in the past.
March 21st, 2020
Passive Tree:
* Added proper Cluster Jewel section with suggested notable combos.

Crafting Section:
* Minor adjustment in Elder Bleed Bow crafting.

============

That's everything now i believe. Only videos are left to record and upload so there's at least some footage of the main build. Gonna do that tomorrow. After this i can finally enjoy the game for a bit and move on to making another guide.

"
memberx wrote:
Spoiler
So how much currency are we talking about here?

If i got level 83 elder bow and want a bow to start with.

Let's say that is better than this:

A lot, that's all i can say. Estimate crafting cost changed this league after exclusive fossil mods were moved to influenced items. It was always expensive and still going to be.

"
zarb wrote:
Spoiler
hey. randomly dropped myself a (sadly large) cluster jewel with "12% increased damage with bows" as the enchant (i.e. on every minor node). Notable is Vicious Skewering:

Attacks have 10% chance to cause bleeding (tried it out, its a bug in wording, it means +10%)
10% chance to impale enemies on hit with attacks
15% increased effect of impales inflicted by hits that also inflict bleeding

think thats worth experimenting on? including some lazy impale action?

Impale doesn't interact with bleed in any way, there's no reason to use this jewel.

"
haxxorlol wrote:
Spoiler
I just found your guide and I am going to respecc
My character after this guide. Problem is I dont know if I should go with cluster version or not. Anyone tried cluster one and have any pros/cons to share with me?

I've quickly checked in PoB now that i've made cheat sheet for them. They're pretty good especially if you didn't invest much into DoT multiplier:

Level 97 for both trees with ideal jewels, budget gear version. 1 Large, 2 medium and 2 standard for medium cluster jewel socket. With expensive version it's ~10-12% more damage.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Last edited by DankawSL on Mar 21, 2020, 9:08:15 PM
Heya, I'm sort of following this guide but using a raider instead and plan on using Assailum, which 3 supports should I use on it with puncture?
Any suggestions how to faster farm i83 elder bow?

I'm juicing elder infuenced t16's as much as possible but get only 1 or two influenced items per map, and only a couple of elder influenced maps a day :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info