[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

I was going up to t15s before i even bought a bow with bleed mod tbh any bow over 375 pdps will do till then
What should I do with this bow? Hunter's Exalted orb to try and hit bleeding does damage faster or phys damage reduction? Just mastercraft attack speed + quality or any other mastercraft?

"
scoutyy wrote:
What should I do with this bow? Hunter's Exalted orb to try and hit bleeding does damage faster or phys damage reduction? Just mastercraft attack speed + quality or any other mastercraft?

Exalt would be too risky imo. Just craft attack speed and you'll have more than enough damage.
Whats the maximum tier ceiling bleed dps for this kinda builds?
while I'm not running exactly the same build as OP writes here, I feel that it's very close/simillar.

And as it is now I'd say 3M? bleed is probably close to max number you can get.

And while it clears t16's for me now sweat, some bosses take a bit longer to down than in last league... then again this might be due to buffed health, but my point is that this build indeed has ceiling, and I think I personally am quite close to it.

I wonder what is other guys' experience with the bosses.

As for Sirus, I have attempted twice, both fights ended on phase 3, due to my bad mechanical skills... in the f**king storms.

Also OP if you in case watch this: what do you thing about Pride+Malevolence+enlighten4 ? it takes about same as malevolence+war banner+HoP-maim and I'm not sure which to run (two auras are more damage on paper), but purity gives them nice minions to do some body blocking...
Hi, I'm levelling a glad following this guide and it's great!
I just crafted this with a few fossils i had left and I was wondering if it was good enough to handle the late game (no open affixes left sadly):

Thx
IGN : Arrowgadji
5 exalts into crafting and the best i have is this thing which I crafted 4 exalts ago lol. Been trying to get better and this game literally hates me.

hopefully the rest of my gear can carry me a little bit

Spoiler

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jan 3, 2020, 3:54:28 AM

What do with this one ?

I hesitate between hunter's exalted orb ( 1/4 i hit bleeding deals damage faster but phys reduction and phys to chaos are bad).

Or just exalt.

Btw i'm selling it, that's for trade purpose.

After about 5ex of fossils, I ended up with this. T5 flat is a little disappointing, but I'll take it. I assume just craft IAS + qual? I could suffix wipe and do something with that as well.

Also curious about what to do with the tree? I was planning on sticking near the left side and just grabbing a ton of life, Soul of Steel, etc. and running MS/VMS with armour. I hadn't realized that if you can get accuracy, running RT is a bit of a damage loss and going towards Shadow like in Mathil's tree makes capping accuracy very easy. However, when I put it in PoB I seem to lose a ton of damage.
How do you generate endurance charges with this build ? Like we dont kill stuff with off hand. Mby im missing smthing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info