[3.6] Occultist CWDT Auto Cast Mobile Spell Turret - Red Map / Delve 275+ Viable

Looking like a scion version of this will still work well in 3.7, just go occ/chief for lots of regen and still decent damage with covered in ash, extra curse and curse effectiveness.

Seeing 3.3k net regen with the 3.6 pastebin modified to scion (4.2k if you add 3 ghastly abyss jewels with 50 ES and 1% regen while moving)
"
antiaim wrote:
Looking like a scion version of this will still work well in 3.7, just go occ/chief for lots of regen and still decent damage with covered in ash, extra curse and curse effectiveness.

Seeing 3.3k net regen with the 3.6 pastebin modified to scion (4.2k if you add 3 ghastly abyss jewels with 50 ES and 1% regen while moving)

the problem is that immortal call no longer prevents physical damage, so you lose 50% es recovery in 3.7, unless some new way comes up to proc arakaali
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
"
Horvath wrote:
"
antiaim wrote:

the problem is that immortal call no longer prevents physical damage, so you lose 50% es recovery in 3.7, unless some new way comes up to proc arakaali

Still 3.1k regen with the right jewels without arakaali so it's possible, but going to be tighter gear requirements.
"
Horvath wrote:
"
Teigo wrote:
I figured I post my annoying find here since im playing your Chaos Version in Flashback right now.

The Pantheon of Arakaali gives only Energy RECHARGE NOT RECOVERY.

At least thats what i found out in my testings. Only Recharge spikes up while in my Cast Loop. Hideout or in map.

Furthermore, my Regen on POB and ingame doesnt add up in the slightest.
Ingame I have roughly the ES regen I have without Boot Entchant in POB.
Anyone else having this?

https://pastebin.com/dLea2GLU
In Case anyone wants to see/check

Please read the FAQ / common PoB mistakes.

Also you misread the Pantheon description, please read it again. Direct quote of Arakaali Pantheon description:

Capture Queen of the Great Tangle in

Jungle Valley Map

50% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently

The Pantheon Effect on Recharge was tested ingame, not PoB. The PoB thing I mentioned was a second topic apart from pantheon.
Could have more specified but still, its recharge, not revocery of ES.
I did not misread anything, I know what the pantheon says. I just found it out with testing ingame.

Edit: Lol just wanted to retest it in case I mad a mistake but well, its no longer possible to test reliable thanks to IC changes. damn it...
Last edited by Teigo on Jun 12, 2019, 7:05:01 AM
"
Teigo wrote:
"
Horvath wrote:
"
Teigo wrote:
I figured I post my annoying find here since im playing your Chaos Version in Flashback right now.

The Pantheon of Arakaali gives only Energy RECHARGE NOT RECOVERY.

At least thats what i found out in my testings. Only Recharge spikes up while in my Cast Loop. Hideout or in map.

Furthermore, my Regen on POB and ingame doesnt add up in the slightest.
Ingame I have roughly the ES regen I have without Boot Entchant in POB.
Anyone else having this?

https://pastebin.com/dLea2GLU
In Case anyone wants to see/check

Please read the FAQ / common PoB mistakes.

Also you misread the Pantheon description, please read it again. Direct quote of Arakaali Pantheon description:

Capture Queen of the Great Tangle in

Jungle Valley Map

50% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently

The Pantheon Effect on Recharge was tested ingame, not PoB. The PoB thing I mentioned was a second topic apart from pantheon.
Could have more specified but still, its recharge, not revocery of ES.
I did not misread anything, I know what the pantheon says. I just found it out with testing ingame.

Edit: Lol just wanted to retest it in case I mad a mistake but well, its no longer possible to test reliable thanks to IC changes. damn it...

You can test it by letting bloodrage expire, will just take longer. I stated this in the FAQ / common mistakes section of my guide, but just in case you don't know, the character screen is NOT confirmation that the recovery is or is not working. Recovery bonuses are not reflected in your character screen ES regen, if that's what you were going off before. You will have to estimate that it its working, but should be fairly easy since it is 50% bonus.
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
Last edited by Horvath on Jun 12, 2019, 10:28:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info