You know I'm still mad that I didn't find a key.

Maybe you are meant to be the gate keeper Zuul and not the key master Vinz Clortho.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I took all of my walrus members keys than VENDOR'D THEM

OUT OF JEALOUSY

/walrus
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
This is actually a pretty sad statement on the state of the game right now.

Hyper-efficient players can achieve significant currency drops and the only way for GGG to counter that is to reduce the drop rate to sweet FA meaning that much of the general populace gets screwed.

Players have already learned that IIR is rubbish because there's no point in wasting all your time identifying stuff that is shit. IIQ and speed running is king. Generate currency and then spend 5 minutes buying the top tier item.

I'm not really surprised though as their strategy has been made crystal clear just from Delve mechanics. If you don't have an insta-screen clear build with defence and recovery then Delve is no good for you.

At this stage I really would have rather they not bothered at all with the Keys, although I actually stated that on the day they announced them as I knew this was how it was going to pan out.

Yeah, I'm salty as an old sea dog.
I may not find those stupid primeval ruins in time...

But I did finally find a key for Xoph's Blood, Esh's Visage and Rigwald's Curse.

So glad it wasn't some 1c junk.

And with that, I feel the need to go

neener
neener
neener.

Yep, totally over league play.
I had one drop the other day in the blood aqueduct. ( Delve ) I looked the price up on trade. They were going for 7.5 ex. I sold it for 3.5 ex. The guy offered me 6.5 ex. I said no, I'm only asking 3.5. Hopefully I made his day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info