You know I'm still mad that I didn't find a key.

"
vio wrote:
"
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
Spoiled kids wants to get everything on a plate.

Play more and stop complaining!

rude

would you sell it or run it?

i did the mistake to run it

This current time? Probably sell it lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 10, 2018, 6:14:34 PM
X
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 10, 2018, 6:13:48 PM
"
This current time? Probably sell it lol

this pretty much reduces the joy of finding it to some more exalts in the bank.
which raises the question of the usefulness of additional currency at league end.

i think i would run the next key if i happen to find one. i always repeat my mistakes to make double sure i'm wrong.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Jerle wrote:
Got one drop for me in lab.

It's funny, the 3 people I know that found keys, and myself, all got them in Lab.

And none of us run lab much, maybe 10-15 runs this league.
But nearing 2k maps run just myself. 0 keys
Last edited by Chalace2 on Nov 10, 2018, 8:10:07 PM
Actually the only reason I'm playing beyond 40 atm, I want that damn key
98 level, 600 depth, 38/40 challenges, zero keys
nice fucking work, ggg

actually i was having fun this league
but whats the point of making some new mechanics if actually 99.9% of people will never see it?
"
hwat wrote:
nice fucking work, ggg

but whats the point of making some new mechanics if actually 99.9% of people will never see it?

you can still buy them can't you. nothing is ever guaranteed to drop. how many kaom's hearts have you had drop? how many void batteries, shavs, etc?? whats the point of making those if 99.9% of people will never see it?
"
xMustard wrote:
"
hwat wrote:
nice fucking work, ggg

you can still buy them can't you. nothing is ever guaranteed to drop. how many kaom's hearts have you had drop? how many void batteries, shavs, etc?? whats the point of making those if 99.9% of people will never see it?

Of course, you can buy keys, tho no sane person would pay 6/7/8 Ex whatever they are now, for what is essentially 20c if you are lucky.

Does that sound like a fun addition to the league for anyone outside of the 0.1% or RMT'ers able to engage with it? No.

Realistically, what harm would it have done to let people find a couple of keys throughout the league? It is nothing more than another spin of the RNG wheel. Instead, most people will never see one.

--

The fact you have obvious RMT trades presented in a certain someone's 'let's open some keys' video pretty much sums this up for you.
I found 3 in delve and also:

lul.
Another quality INo thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info