Mobile gaming thread

Yea, its another one of those Steam games I've overlooked, like Warframe. It kinda sucks that I got into it right before the new league, because now I'm playing PoE for a bit instead. I guess the game isn't going anywhere, and I'm sure I'll burn out of the new league in 2 weeks anyways. Just keep up my daily login bonus.

It actually reminds me a lot of Warframe, even though they are not in the same genre. Just the item acquisition/grinding aspect of it.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
I gave Gems of War a test go at PAX AUS one year, chatted with the devs a bit. It's a solid little gem matcher with some good depth to the monster/hero skills. I think I preferred the art in Legendary but Gems of War was far more polished and, as you noted, none of that stamina crap.

Whoa, I didn't know these devs were involved in the legendary Warlords series by SSG. That's amazing. I knew they were Australian, but wow.

Quoting just to tag you, yeah i know i could @.

Noticed you got nero claudius as saber, instead of the usual one. That a recent member of team?

I'm still rolling around with 4s, tried my luck at quetzal and merlin, got only supposedly one of better essences, fragment of 2030.

Next year is long, so hope I get a 5* by the end of it.

And having a little thought, after years of playing gacha games, allies/friends system is actually genius.

Not because it helps me, but because it enables players to see what they dont have and how good it is, which pushes them to spend in some cases.

Anyway used your nero in 40ap lancer stage, was awesome.

edit: also that ishtar, wow. Seems I like almost all archers in fgo
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Dec 25, 2018, 3:52:30 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
https://grandorder.gamepress.gg/summon-simulator

Oh jesus. This is too much truth.

And kind of fun.

First 5* was quetzal , after Quartz Used: 420 Spent: $201.20

Seems to work well
Last edited by Necromael on Dec 26, 2018, 2:52:06 AM
I'm still playing Gems of War. I moved on from Puzzles and Dragons. I dunno, just got bored. I find Gems of War more fun as a matching game probably because of the teambuilding/collecting of it all, and the fact no stamina. Just grind to my heart's content; on steam on my PC. I've actually already quit/took a break this league in PoE to go back to Gems, lol.

I Need to put FF:BE back on my phone. Still one of my favorites. I may check some of the ones you guys mention out.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Holy. Shit.

Just got the entire NWN series from the play store for 3 bucks.

This game remains the best D and D pc game ever imo.

Enhanced edition? Bought it without reading once I saw your post.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
FF:BE has always had those kinds of units. Usually, they are garbage and you just get them free from whatever event they have going.

I installed Summoner's War. I know I'm a few years late on it but Ill dabble some. If it doesnt pan out I'll give Fate Order a shot.
Buriedbornes V3.0.0 just came out for anyone interested.

Would recommend brushing the dust off of it and having a play if you tried it out before.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
among many games that i play, discord people i know from another game that i really go all in, invited me to play granblue fantasy, so for past 5 days im grinding and there is anniversary soon which is fun times as with any game.

Regarding fgo, there is CE pick event for boys of fgo 2018 and 2019 and I am really unsure what to pick out of all of them, every single seems useful and fgo discord gave no real answers other than memes when asking for help.
And I'm mostly interested in AR/VR games like Army of Robots and Night Terrors

TekRok and Vox Machinae
Interesting two similar virtual reality games, where the player needs to move on an unknown planet and fight off monsters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info