Nugiyen's Cleave Templar [1-week MAN-MODE race]

"
He didn't have Swashbuckler or Precision in the Templar tree though... Physical damage does almost nothing to his damage.

He did initially, must've respecced at some point.

edit: know he has it up through lvl 45 at least.
IGN HaukiFlash
Last edited by Hauki on Mar 7, 2013, 5:27:23 PM
"
Hauki wrote:
"
He didn't have Swashbuckler or Precision in the Templar tree though... Physical damage does almost nothing to his damage.

He did initially, must've respecced at some point.

Ah okay, thanks
IGN: xBilldozerx
I just started this im lvl 45 i have 3000 dps on cleave :))) 1 shot rares. How the build would look like at lvl 80? im going for EB + 5k hp but do i need to get iron reflex or hp regen?

Is this viable with carnage heart? cause that is 9-10% ll on physical dmg but i do ele dmg,.
ing: RRiipp (playing on onslaught)
Last edited by deentemp on Mar 8, 2013, 10:32:56 AM
I want to make one but I have this feeling that this build is gonna get nerfed.
"
deentemp wrote:
I just started this im lvl 45 i have 3000 dps on cleave :))) 1 shot rares. How the build would look like at lvl 80? im going for EB + 5k hp but do i need to get iron reflex or hp regen?

Is this viable with carnage heart? cause that is 9-10% ll on physical dmg but i do ele dmg,.

how do you get 3000 dps in lv 45? im lv 50 having only 1700 dps
insane rings (30 ele dmg , 6-42 light dmg on same ring ) tri ele swords and wake of destruction 4 linked boots ( 1-120 light dmg ). i have 3k dps with 0 dps nodes yet.

Can someone post a specific build of this ? should we go regen life with life nodes (5k hp)?

i know it has alot ofdps but what about defence? - life leech doesnt do much as for eg: carnage heart (9 % of the life leech is from physical dmg , wich u dont have alot with this build).

All i know for sure is get life nodes, get inner force and get EB (to use more auras wich will help alot and be flexible depending on your items , lets say u already have ele resist capped then u make a transition from purity to vitality or etc.
ing: RRiipp (playing on onslaught)
Here's the current version of my ele-cleave build. I originally started the SMASH race with a 1h/shield build, but ended up dying to merc vaal (I was like #10 smasher, too). I've remade and working towards this:

Spoiler
"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswVbDH0QfxRNFm8ZhRo4HNwdFB8CJDwkqiaVJ6kn7S0fLUcyiTbFNuk8BT1fRtdJUUyzTdhQQlJTVUtVxlfiWfNabWaebRlte3Kpd-V82X_GgW-CHoM4i4yMNox2j0aQVZeVnjyf36IAoqOnCKdcp4Ssqq7PtUi4k7yfwBrB88aez2XQ0NQZ2CTa3dsL4XPjauOf647sOO0g73zwH_Pd-tI=

It's similar to Nugi's, but I take RT and EA in the marauder area. I like never missing too much. Elemental Adaptation is the best single node in the tree, and it's too close to not take. It lets you hit retardedly high resists (85%) with Purity or go with Haste as a second 40%. Other auras are Anger, Wrath, Clarity (if needed), Discipline, and Determination. I run Grace if I have the mana. It's more required for Nugi's build, since he has IR.

I like my setup a little better, and I find it more versatile. I'm considering switching to ranged mid-late game with elemental Rain of Arrows, and it would literally only take two respec points to pull out of DW attack speed and put them into proj damage. The key nodes, elemental damage, inner force, and increased AoE are already there.

From previous question in the thread:
* About nugi's accuracy: his swords both have massive accuracy affixes, like 200-300 each, plus the implicit mods. Accuracy isn't really an issue with swords.
* Life regen: Meh. I don't take any. Life Gain on Hit with large AoE cleave gives you insane life, and it's instant. You can fully heal yourself in a few swings against a large pack. Life leech from gear is pretty worthless, since you won't be doing much physical damage.
Last edited by nepharis on Mar 8, 2013, 3:06:01 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjJ_fPAXvfIM4FE0Es_AfAnGiADKJd-VX4uw4OthN2Ix2GjinhJBVwBpmnvrSNukkquNqGYUdFI9Gpwi4kwx9EH_GntgkNsUfAgQHTLOXlVJTPV8tH20ZwfPxdoIe2wuio9DQz2VVxn_GflknqVptJDynXElREZYOSKc044Tw2Uk7cn6IaxnXtvcRL5ma62OH22Hi53Te9ujW6xSNv1FHqriqf4cZMHx_K3fXdEEUdQ6tKaWmf-1BsbO1SG17VUsmlQ==

Here's his build... At least what I made from watching him respec a bit. Could be off, it's very close though. He was going to get static blows later on. I think he's using

Cleave > Wep Ele > Added Fire Damage > Faster Attacks > Increased AoE > Item Quantity

Could be wrong on the added fire damage, anyone care to correct me? Thanks
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Mar 8, 2013, 7:24:55 PM
Cleave -> Wep Ele -> Faster Attacks -> Life Leech

Those are a MUST. Not sure about the other two.
"
Cleave -> Wep Ele -> Faster Attacks -> Life Leech

Those are a MUST. Not sure about the other two.

Whoops. Completely forgot. Life Gain on Hit(life leech is weaker for a very long time) instead of Added Fire Damage, thanks for catching that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info