3.4.4 Patch Notes

"
KatKira wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:
So you decided to not make fossils stack or just didn't have time to do this? Hopefully the latter.

Why do something for free, when you can charge money for it?

Why release something well-designed for free, when you can release it broken instead and then charge money for the fix? <-- FTFY
Wash your hands, Exile!
let me see.. hmm.. nope.. nope.. nope..
hmmm.. nope at all.. nope.. nope..

nothing about STANDARD. well I am off..
"
Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path would not deal damage to a monster if you were standing directly on top of that monster. This fixes the bug that caused Consecrated Path to appear to "miss".

Oh, good that you remembered this at the end of the league ... right when i respeced to blade flurry
Good. How do I know the next sale?
"
Fixed a bug re-introduced in 3.4.3f where monsters killed by the secondary explosion damage of Infernal Blow would not drop items.

Jus because i'm playing an I.B Build ... Good tha it fixed for the last month.
"
Aspawr wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:
So you decided to not make fossils stack or just didn't have time to do this? Hopefully the latter.

Most likely release a stash tab that stacks them. If Delve gets integrated in core game, that is.

Tell them to include fossil stacking on the currency tab along with a currency tab fix to also have a space for "Binding Shard" 20 stack becomes "Binding Orb", seeing as other currency shards are located on currency.

This one hurts my CDO the most.
There seems to be an issue here, where is your mobile port? :thinking:
I feel like this will separate the community to the max.
"
Fixed various crashes that occurred when loading into areas which contained water.

Yes! Ty, often avoided aqueducts/channels zones because of this.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
TY GGG for RelKey drop this patch! xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info