3.4.4 Patch Notes

[quote]Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path would not deal damage to a monster if you were standing directly on top of that monster. This fixes the bug that caused Consecrated Path to appear to "miss".
Fixed a bug where Consecrated Path's "Deals up to 20% more Damage to closer targets" stat had its damage fall off faster than intended. This should result in slightly higher damage dealt to nearby targets, particularly with targets near the edge of the area of effect.[/quote]

well...lemme see... it took only 60ihs days to realize, don't tell me we say too much the "retard" word now eh.!
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
I get why not share suphorite among chars? i understand the issues with power lvling but could do it only for chars 90+ for exemple. thoughts?
when poe beta ends, and a release starts?

when a trading system?

no joke :)
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
BETTER FIX THAT F***** CRASHES

Failed to connect to instance

Unable to connect to login server

Game ist not playale since 2 Weeks now

Made my system new setup of Windows 10-x64 but all time the same problem

delve was the whorst shit i ever played
"China can fvck this !" ..and was fvcked the game is fking shit that includes; drop,crafting,buying,selling,playing...and more cant mention all

"
4lin wrote:
$ "/shutdown -h now"

all fvcking linux boots,trading bots, crawlers and the list can continue for few houres completing all the shitti stuff this league has i would call the "delve private hack tool pen test 1"
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Nov 7, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
Dont you guys have phones?
So where is your announcement, that were dated for the 6th??
I don't asume a patch note counts as an announcement???
"
BeyondSenses wrote:
So where is your announcement, that were dated for the 6th??
I don't asume a patch note counts as an announcement???

Patch notes are 7th November news. 5th November announcement was private leagues, and news about Path of Exile release on PS4 was posted on 6th.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
good stuff
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
GGG take my money!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info