Theoretic build idea.. Need input!
So, I did some additional testing (again^^) and came up with the following:
- I respecced from "Gratiutous Violence" into "Versatile Combatant" and "Outmatch and Outlast" because I felt to squishy against casters. The Spellblock really helps a lot and the 10% additional phys damage reduction and the 10% more damage is better for me, than the benefits from the bleeding-nodes. Furthermore, spellblock meens more blocks, means more damage reflected, means more healing --> awesome!
- Because I lost the Bleedsplosion, the clear was kinda "meh" so I switched from Double Strike to Lacerate. Lacerate gets 25% MORE damage against bleeding targets and synnergizes great with Bloodlust support and the chance to bleed totem. Also, Lacerate clear is better than DS with splash.
- For normal maps Lacerate is good enough to kill bosses quiet fast --> no need for gem-switching pre-fight
- For tougher Bosses, Vaal DS is still better, so switch it there for Shaper/Guardians
- Carcass Jack really fits in there, if you change to Lacerate. Makes clear even better.
Conclusion: There is not much, that's dangerous anymore. The only thing is chaos damage and DoT. Other than that, the game became "facetank, hold RMB and use flasks"^^
I'm on level 82 atm with level ~17-19 gems with no qual and I facetank Argus in Uber Lab without getting damage...it's stupid hilarious^^
Will level it up tp 90 on the weekend and get my gems up to 20/20 and see if Shaper likes my build as much as I do^^
on Nov 10, 2018, 8:13:52 AM
So my basic idea, combined with your knowledge of the game mechanics (And willingness to help out!), we came up with a new build???
That is kinda cool in my book :D
I am going to try out your new ideas, and see how they can benefit me with the carcass Jack..!
Last edited by RdBeat on Nov 10, 2018, 9:27:07 AM
on Nov 10, 2018, 8:19:59 AM