{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide πŸ’€

I think it's fine using extra pages 301-305 for the details of your guide, but I feel that Page 1 MUST at least have a concise version of the guide covering the main build. I don't think that having the 3.7 version of the guide on the first page with simply a link on the top to the 3.9 version is acceptable.

Any frequently asked questions need to be copied into the main guide. We are seeing a lot of question regarding anoints, weapon mods, gems, etc. For the many of us that have been following this thread closely we know where to look for this information that is scattered all over the thread, but this is tough for newcomers and players that are used to having this information found in the main body of most other guides.

Thanks for all your work though, hope to see the complete updated guide up soon
Yes, thanks again for this guide.

If i could be bold enough to suggest...perhaps you should consider allowing others in the forum to field questions whilst you focus on the guide..you have developed a great community so might as well utilize it.

I also PM you with an offer of gear which may assist.
This build looks really fun, but I have no idea where the current guide is. OP is redirecting me to a bunch of different pages, trying to navigate the guide is like an endless rabbit hole. Would be nice if the guide was just updated on page 1 like most people do.
Havent taken this build to t16, my own experience feels like having gone triad grip with necromatic aegis, overall feels squishy and prone to dying to one hits from the new buffed up bosses.

For t16, I have to slowly inch forward, throwing skeles into packs to take hits while pushing forward in the map.

Don't dare to whirling blades across packs as sometimes can be rippy. and I feel my HP + ES is not enough to take big hits.

I was at about 4.5k hp and 2k ES before Spirit Offering with max resists, 30% chaos resist, 20ish phys reduction. Only with constant toggling of bone armor with basalt flask can I survive properly on t16.

Not sure if there's something wrong with how i built or maybe I am missing something.
Now I switched to an almost pure hp build with 7k armor and turned off necromatic aegis and can now zoom around on t16.

I am curious what are your experiences on t16 vaaled on this build?
This build is very bad past lets say T13 maps, I need use BONER ARMOUR ON COOLDOWN EVERYTIME LOL

3.9 is super stupid tanky and we need jugg necro to survive and dps LUL
β–’β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–ˆβ–€β–€ γ€€ β–’β–ˆβ–€β–„β–€β–ˆ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
β–’β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–€β–€β–ˆ β–€β–€β–ˆ γ€€ β–’β–ˆβ–’β–ˆβ–’β–ˆ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
β–’β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€ γ€€ β–’β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–’β–ˆ Y
"
hlghwlnd wrote:
Havent taken this build to t16, my own experience feels like having gone triad grip with necromatic aegis, overall feels squishy and prone to dying to one hits from the new buffed up bosses.

For t16, I have to slowly inch forward, throwing skeles into packs to take hits while pushing forward in the map.

Don't dare to whirling blades across packs as sometimes can be rippy. and I feel my HP + ES is not enough to take big hits.

I was at about 4.5k hp and 2k ES before Spirit Offering with max resists, 30% chaos resist, 20ish phys reduction. Only with constant toggling of bone armor with basalt flask can I survive properly on t16.

Not sure if there's something wrong with how i built or maybe I am missing something.
Now I switched to an almost pure hp build with 7k armor and turned off necromatic aegis and can now zoom around on t16.

I am curious what are your experiences on t16 vaaled on this build?

Cyclone - CwC - Desecrate - Spirit Offering (on Fortify boots) will give you significantly more survivability. Not sure if Hercanic will make this the 'official' Triad Charity build, especially with the price of Watcher's Eye now. You do lose the capability of linking Skitterbots with Bone Chill, so there is a DPS loss.

@Hercanic would it be worth dropping Generosity from the build moving Hatred gem to Triad Grip to run Skitterbots + Bone Chill on Victario's Charity?
EDIT: Silly me of course this doesn't work with Elemental Equilibrium
Last edited by woefulwabbit on Jan 9, 2020, 8:31:50 AM
for my experience, chaos and phys damage have been the two biggest killers,

we need to get that cyclone/ ball lightning WITH life gained on hit with spells as fast as possible, if you have a low healthpool, and die alot by running through mobs, change fortify out with gmp and just that cyclone down at all time except when evading oneshots, or summon skeletons,*

its so much life gained that every single time you get hit by something, you heal it back instant, this is where you defence is strongest

a Basalt Flask should also be mandatory,

pop that, amethyst flask to get capped and bone armor at the start of EVERY pack

https://pastebin.com/eze88VTr

here is my pob, basalt flask is changed with a mana because of no regen map, i dont have mana gain yet, its also a very bad mana flask because of the effect, i just need to work out how it works before changing it

charge gain on being hit on mana flask and amethyst is godlike
Got this nice shield from arrogance of the vaal div card.

@ Veraclus:
Full Post
"
Veraclus wrote:
Got this nice shield from arrogance of the vaal div card.

"
[shield corruption]

Very nice! Your gems will still benefit from the level boost even with Necromantic Aegis, so that's perfect.
Last edited by Hercanic on Jan 14, 2020, 8:38:45 AM
Reserved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info