{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

@ PatBateman12:
"
PatBateman12 wrote:
does the main hand weapon matter at all? are there any good uniques forthis build?

this build is a ton of fun and the guide is excellent! great work!

Thanks!

At first, the main hand weapon doesn't matter. Eventually you want some variation of +1 Maim/Added Fire Shaper claw to level-stack on the Agony Crawler and Zombies.

The Scourge offers good damage, but you'll lose almost as much on your Crawler/Zombies in exchange for shifting it over to your Skeletons. If you can't get ahold of a Shaper claw, though, then it's a great alternative.

@ KardinalChang:
"
KardinalChang wrote:
Where in this setup does the physical damage come from, that triggers Hatred and then EE?

Otherwise thanks for a great build. I‘m always playing Necro, but no build was so much fun then yours.

Charged Dash. So we must use Generosity, but that's okay because Generosity boosts Hatred from 36% to 51% for our minions.

I'm glad you like the build! =oD

@ Hemaka1:
"
Hemaka1 wrote:
This should really go into OP. Maybe somewhere in gear setup or newbie guide. Really appreciate such detailed answers. It'd be a waste to let them get lost between all the posts here.

Yep, that's what I've been doing. It's part of my motivation to be so detailed, since it'll likely turn into guide content. I just haven't gotten around to adding that one, yet.
Last edited by Hercanic on Dec 12, 2018, 5:49:56 PM
Hey any idea why your passive tree in Overview doesn't work any more? It's been getting stuck at 99% since yesterday and won't load.
"
Hemaka1 wrote:
This should really go into OP. Maybe somewhere in gear setup or newbie guide. Really appreciate such detailed answers. It'd be a waste to let them get lost between all the posts here.

The irony is that I was literally just about to ask about detailed stat priorities heh. Just got a new Claw and I'm not sure how trash it is. Is elemental damage doing anything for me? Attack speed? I put minion attack/cast speed on it for the moment.
Last edited by Alerean on Dec 12, 2018, 6:01:56 PM
@ Alerean:
"
Alerean wrote:
Just got a new Claw and I'm not sure how trash it is. Is elemental damage doing anything for me? Attack speed? I put minion attack/cast speed on it for the moment.

Attack speed improves Shield Charge's start/stop delay. You can read more about that in the FBE (FAQ) where I talk about Charged Dash vs Shield Charge.

Increased Elemental Damage or any kind of damage doesn't help you. Remember, you aren't the one doing damage and your minions don't get your stats unless it specifies "Minions" or "Allies."

If it is giving you flat cold or fire damage, then it's actually a problem, since it'll cause Elemental Equilibrium to increase monster resistance to those elements after you hit them. You can get away with fire damage if you aren't using a Solar Guard or have Added Fire Support Shaper affix on your claw, but you probably shouldn't play in a party where they use the elements you're hitting with unless you remove EE.

Flat lightning damage is fine, and it'll let Shield Charge apply EE.

@ Viktorious1:
"
Viktorious1 wrote:
Hey any idea why your passive tree in Overview doesn't work any more? It's been getting stuck at 99% since yesterday and won't load.

The simplified tree at the bottom of Overview is an image hosted on Imgur. If it's not loading, none of the other Imgur images should load either, like the artwork. Your location's connection to Imgur might be having temporary problems.

If you're talking about the link to GGG's official Passive Tree planner or poeplanner.com's website, if you're trying to view from your phone it may not be compatible.
My first time playing minions and I'm loving the build so far.
One question tho. Does the helmet forstbolt enchant affect the frost sentinels? I was under the impression it didn't, but minions is a completly new game for me ahah. If it doesn't affect them, what enchant would you suggest?
What is your opinion on one of the new unique body armours, Queen's Hunger (in particular the ones with teh mod for +1 to zombies and skeletons)? Feel like it could free up two slots, or maybe even change the CWDT to Immortal Call instead of spirit offering for more survivability.
Last edited by PandoraBot on Dec 12, 2018, 7:45:47 PM
Well this is awkward... I ran out of room in the leveling guide already. =o\ Do I pair it down, offload some things to GoogleDocs, see if a forum moderator is able to modify post date so we can add another starting post, or something else...

@ AliveFD:
"
AliveFD wrote:
My first time playing minions and I'm loving the build so far.
One question tho. Does the helmet forstbolt enchant affect the frost sentinels? I was under the impression it didn't, but minions is a completly new game for me ahah. If it doesn't affect them, what enchant would you suggest?

The enchant is not part of the build. We don't need any particular enchant anyway, but anything that benefits any of your minions would be nice. Reduced reservation cost or additional projectiles for the Agony Crawler are especially good.

@ PandoraBot:
"
PandoraBot wrote:
What is your opinion on one of the new unique body armours, Queen's Hunger (in particular the ones with teh mod for +1 to zombies and skeletons)? Feel like it could free up two slots, or maybe even change the CWDT to Immortal Call instead of spirit offering for more survivability.

Its randomness makes it hard to build around. Might be alright depending on which three Veiled mods you get.
It's just me or that Static Strike and Smite skill feels like shite while leveling? I'm moving towards arc because I can't kill anything.
"
Hercanic wrote:
Well this is awkward... I ran out of room in the leveling guide already. =o\ Do I pair it down, offload some things to GoogleDocs, see if a forum moderator is able to modify post date so we can add another starting post, or something else...

Maybe try the moderator route first haha, but you could do a lot with a GoogleDoc (and make it as big as you want).
Holy off colour belly. Is this build late game viable without all the min/maxing? Like the lv21 minion and lv4 empower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info