{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Thanks for the response Hercanic I will ditch Bringer of Rain and use Mark of the Stitched Demon for my AG. 80% life regen per second is fucking broken as shit. I gotta get it now before it becomes legacy and worth several exalts more now.

Also i am still rocking the original dodge setup, about 7.5k life, 2 permanent endurance charges, 1 chaos golem, Fortify from AG Kingmaker and I am still fighting an uphill battle to 100. Using all brainpower and concentration i pull myself up to lv 98. I am at 98 and keep dying once in a while. Not often to the point of being an overly squishy summoner, but enough to deter me from gaining exp every now and then (climbed back up to about 25% exp now). I tried every means of gems to see if that improves the situation (finally got rid of vaal grace as it's super situational). I use blade flurry for easier control and flame dash + faster casting for familiarity and a standalone Shield Charge to proc Holy Relic and fast movement. Right now my Chaos Golem has the honor of being supported by Feeding Frenzy to destroy things in my path even faster than before.

Regarding playstyle i have to slow down quite a bit in clearing because minions usually cannot keep up with me and if I rush into a closed path with no supports from behind things can kill me kinda easily too :(. When I slow down I don't die which I am not currently happy with because I want to go faster. I only map t15/ elder map +zana mission spam, lv83 atzoatl spam, and delve for exp and do up to elder guardians T16.

Any tips to help me reach 100, that would be much appreciated. I hope i don't have to respecc into hybrid for this or make too many gear changes as I believe they are pretty much top tier compared to budgets now. I really love the build, but this is the last stepping stone :).
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Nov 6, 2019, 5:27:12 PM

@ Veraclus:
Full Post
"
Veraclus wrote:
@Herc, or anyone else who might know..

I recently acquired a helmet with "level 18 burning damage" on it. If I use infernal legion instead of multistrike in this helm, will that be a wise move or not?
"
helmet with "level 18 burning damage" ... infernal legion ... wise move or not?

My plan for Hall of Grandmasters involves Infernal Legion on Skitterbots in a +3 helm with Minion and Burning Damage mods.

Aside from this, no, I wouldn't recommend it.

Thanks very much for clearing this up, Herc!
"

@ Hercanic:If you feel it's fine, then for utility Spectres you could use a Ruin Hellion. Its AOE taunt reduces enemy damage by a whopping 30% and lasts 8 seconds. Normal taunt is only 10%.

Just note that multiple taunts do not overwrite each other, only the first remains in effect, so the Ruin Hellion's taunt may not work properly if your other minions have applied taunt before it.

That sounds HUGE, thanks!

But it implies getting rid of minion taunt on jewels (no big deal) and whenever I add an AG, not giving him Meat Shield support (maybe a bigger deal...)
Hmm, with Mask of the Stitched Demon, how much defensive support does the AG actually still need? It should be pretty unkillable almost out of the box, right?

If anyone wants to go HoGM be really careful!

I heard massive DoTs or Chaos damage degen are required for certain OP legacy builds that only exist there. There's a few guys with full screen one shot builds in there, also builds with insane regen and 100% block chance which is unkillable with minions.

Also my experience is the grandmaster's damage absolutely melt minions. My 80k+HP golems died in under 1 sec on the one of the first few waves, wouldn't recommend bringing in animated guardian at all.

I ended up getting a trap/poison guy to finish it for me, costed only a few chaos.
Last edited by Drakoturt on Nov 7, 2019, 7:05:31 AM
I keep getting smoked by UE, looking to upgrade somewhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks
"
esmolli wrote:

Hmm, why do you have two "Summon Skeletons" gems? An additional support gem in your axe for the Zombies would definitely be better. Also, are you sure that you are summoning the "correct" skeletons (i.e. those from your helmet, not from your axe)?

You also seem to be missing the ES/life sustain mechanism (Life gain on spell hit on a ring, and Discipline + ES gain on hit Watcher's Eye) ... I don't think you will survive a prolonged boss fight without at least one of those.

Last edited by Larabiata4711 on Nov 8, 2019, 4:57:27 AM
"
Larabiata4711 wrote:
"
esmolli wrote:

Hmm, why do you have two "Summon Skeletons" gems? An additional support gem in your axe for the Zombies would definitely be better. Also, are you sure that you are summoning the "correct" skeletons (i.e. those from your helmet, not from your axe)?

You also seem to be missing the ES/life sustain mechanism (Life gain on spell hit on a ring, and Discipline + ES gain on hit Watcher's Eye) ... I don't think you will survive a prolonged boss fight without at least one of those.

I only have 1 Summon Skeletons (in helmet). Summon Skitterbots is in the axe.
"

Sorry ... that's what you get for being too hasty :-/
Still, the missing ES/health recovery is probably the real problem here.
Last edited by Larabiata4711 on Nov 8, 2019, 8:35:09 AM
"
Larabiata4711 wrote:
"

Sorry ... that's what you get for being too hasty :-/
Still, the missing ES/health recovery is probably the real problem here.

I'm looking for a good watcher's eye now. Thanks for the assist.
Last edited by Hercanic on Nov 23, 2019, 7:10:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info