{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
thegamingkage wrote:

isn't it more viable ,worth it more to have Minion Damage in that +3 minion gems helmet?rather than Melee damage?
a 21/20 minion damage =53% dmg + 7.5%(from quality) yes?How isn't this better than Melee Damage ?

@thegamingkage I already have Minion damage support on the +3 elder Helm tho so there's no need for another.
Will running this watcher's eye stat mess up my lightning EE proc? Hatred is linked to Generosity which means it doesn't affect me, but I'm not sure how to prove it before dropping a couple ex.

40% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage while affected by Hatred

Will it convert my minion's physical damage to cold? If so that's a huge boost!
"
Drakoturt wrote:
"
thegamingkage wrote:

isn't it more viable ,worth it more to have Minion Damage in that +3 minion gems helmet?rather than Melee damage?
a 21/20 minion damage =53% dmg + 7.5%(from quality) yes?How isn't this better than Melee Damage ?

@thegamingkage I already have Minion damage support on the +3 elder Helm tho so there's no need for another.

haha yeap sorry mate,my bad ,i was mega tired,i did not check all the mods on it haha xD
@ Stucco4565:
Full Post
"
Stucco4565 wrote:
Will running this watcher's eye stat mess up my lightning EE proc? Hatred is linked to Generosity which means it doesn't affect me, but I'm not sure how to prove it before dropping a couple ex.

40% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage while affected by Hatred

Will it convert my minion's physical damage to cold? If so that's a huge boost!
"
watcher's eye ... Will it convert my minion's physical damage to cold?

No. A Watcher's Eye does not do anything to your auras. They provide conditional buffs to you and you alone, which activate while you are affected by the specified aura(s). The aura source doesn't matter, either; it can even come from an ally.
Last edited by Hercanic on Oct 30, 2019, 8:04:15 PM
Pushing for lv 100 on this build, 3 more lvs to go (failed to do so since 3.7 xd) just so I can spec into Golem Commander cluster to summon Carrion Golem (or Stone Golem) but I prefer dmg at this stage so Carrion looks a lot more appealing.

So far my minion army is complete: (82 minions total)

- 4 Spectres:
+ 2 Frost Sentinels (113544 life, ~13770 ES)
+ 1 Defiler (Ele Weak debuff) (151000 life, 18.3k ES)
+ 1 Solar Guard (ignite proliferate seems more effective than Fire Risen Vaal Advocate) (~125000 life, 13k ES)

- 11 Phantasms: (~100000 life, 11k ES)

- 1 Agony Crawler (no life)

- 10 Zombies (80000 life, 8k ES)

- 1 Animate Guardian (78000 life, 8k ES)

- 1 Chaos Golem (55500 life, 7k ES)

- 11 Skeletons (12700 life, 1.2k ES)

- 43 Vaal Skeletons (same as normal Skeletons)

Wish me luck bois and thanks hercanic for this amazing build! I guess now's the best time to push and hope for 100.
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Oct 31, 2019, 10:27:21 AM
What are the best enchants to aim for on this build?
Last edited by Smallville0608 on Oct 31, 2019, 4:31:18 PM
"
Hercanic wrote:
@ Kirian42:
Full Posts
"
Kirian42 wrote:
Herc, do you have a POB for your current build with Triad Grip?

How are you running it? Just Smoke Mine, Phase Run, flasks, zoom zoom zoom while the minions kill everything in your wake? It seems like the only issue would be having to stop to loot!

"
Hercanic wrote:
@ everyone:
We were mentioned on Reddit: "My experience with 7 meta-type builds this league".
"
Kirian42 wrote:
Cool! Interesting that the writer used a variant that... well, I hadn't even seen yet, with Stampede-Cyclone-CWC-Desecrate...

I would like to try this triad setup, but the reddit post says little about it. Where is more info about it? Changes to tree, gear, links?
Last edited by DonQuixotic on Nov 2, 2019, 10:17:18 AM
@Hercanic,

I've been experimenting with Kitava's Herald, they're amazing (maybe this patch) or gem setup as a spectre. They make inflicting bleed on bosses so much easier while I stand from afar and so this makes it hard for Blade Flurry to inflict bleed. Also they fire like 7 mortar projectiles and they do so pretty often (maybe more often now than the time you started writing the guide a long time ago). They're pretty damn fast with their attacks as well, with investments of cast/attack speed on gear. And on top of that, an absurd amount of life too :). I'd say these dudes are on par with at least Solar Guard/Frost Sentinels in terms of toughness and utility.
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Nov 3, 2019, 8:40:15 AM
@Herc, or anyone else who might know..

I recently acquired a helmet with "level 18 burning damage" on it. If I use infernal legion instead of multistrike in this helm, will that be a wise move or not?
I can seemingly only summon 2 frost sentinals at a time. I love this build but hate trying to get the spectres raised

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info