{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
What's "5l" mean?

Five link (spectre chest).

Thanks for your Response!

Follow-up question: How do we deal lightning damage for EE then if these skills are merely used for movement purposes?

Thanks and BR
@Hercanic I love this build. I have been using the 2H crafted mace (made it myself, yay) along with cold triad grips. My helm is terrible but there is so much damage I don't even notice. I have killed uber elder, shaper and uber atziri without difficulty.

One question I have is the unending hunger jewel, does soul eater affect the corpses generated by cyclone-cwc-desecrate? I removed the jewel and my ES sustain seems to have improved although it may be my imagination. Pardon my ignorance if I missed it somewhere in the guide.

Great job on one of my new favorite builds.

"
tkwondave wrote:
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
What's "5l" mean?

Five link (spectre chest).

Thanks for your Response!

Follow-up question: How do we deal lightning damage for EE then if these skills are merely used for movement purposes?

Thanks and BR

I will drop faster proj/pierce/chain sp for 5l, you can try yourself though.
You can find a 6l though, The Restless Ward Carnal Armour (~40c) for example.
With this set up, it's hard to aply EE (and we dont really need EE on mobs, spectre have enough dmg to clear), for boss, you can self cast storm brand for EE.

You should find a better one hand weapon, with 3 socket to get 6l zombies. You can find other base like swords, knife... implict life gain on claw quite useless when you dont use cyclone.
Hello I was wondering how to adapt the build to fit in the new league.
They made some changes to the necromancer, and I was wondering if the build could still be played.
They made some changes to the necromancer, and I was wondering if the build could still be played.
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

You can find a 6l though, The Restless Ward Carnal Armour (~40c) for example.
With this set up, it's hard to aply EE (and we dont really need EE on mobs, spectre have enough dmg to clear), for boss, you can self cast storm brand for EE.

You should find a better one hand weapon, with 3 socket to get 6l zombies. You can find other base like swords, knife... implict life gain on claw quite useless when you dont use cyclone.

Thanks for your insights, especially re EE.

Yeah, I'm sitting at 17 Chaos currently, so I'm stuck with the gear I have for now ;-) Just started the league.

KR
"
Sjeansie wrote:

oh my...
Of course build can still be played :p There's 2 directions to build.

1. Life-based. This stacks as much life as possible (aim for 7k+ life by the end) and gets Acro + Phase Acro keystones to stack dodge with evade (Minions can blind).

2. Hybrid, life + ES. About 5.5k life and 3-4k ES. This is more complicated to gear, every time I look at a hybrid build, including Eldritch Battery MoM I shake my head with a passion. You lack freedom in gearing and everything looks suddenly more limited. Not saying it's impossible it's just a turn-off for certain players including me. I would rather go full CI with only ES investment or at most Low Life with minor addition of life while mostly still ES.

Both versions can still work out well in endgame so suit yourself.
A filthy casual
"
Sjeansie wrote:

Click the 3.8 Update link at the very top of the build guide.
Tested with Uber Elder again today and different kinds of high tier maps (mostly T15 and T16) using Stone Golem and it survived the whole encounters (granted I died once in Uber Elder and some other times due to rippy maps but still, pretty impressive bulk, about 58.5k life). My life regen is now up to about 550 per sec including Holy Relic buff, which is better than before by a decent margin. Still waiting for Hercanic's weighing on Animate Weapon.
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Oct 23, 2019, 7:44:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info