{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Had a first try with this build in 3.7. It was nice but I have to say that the new version seems even more exciting and promising. I finished the campaign dying only once to Kitava's final attack because I thought it was already over and I kinda let my guard down... But overall leveling has been extremely smooth and I am now ready to start mapping.

So... Thank you OP!
Which specters are best?
@ Horswag:
"
Horswag wrote:
Now that i think about it, surely double convoking wands with all the mods would outpace victario's charity setup. All the bonuses could be way higher than the frenzy/power charges bonuses

Monsters scale up by ~5% damage and ~6.5% life per level. Minions are considered monsters. Most minions are Monster Level 70 with a L20 gem, and gain two monster levels per gem level. Meaning they gain roughly 10% more damage per gem level. 3.8 might have made some changes to scaling, but we don't know yet.

Charges have triple effect on monsters, because, unlike players, monsters don't have any ways to get more than 3 of each charge. Minions count as monsters. Three Frenzy Charges give our minions 45% increased attack/cast speed, 15% increased movement speed, and 12% more damage. Three Power Charges give our minions 600% crit change, with a base crit chance of 5% (= 35% chance to crit with Power Charges) and a base crit multiplier of 1.3 (30%).

+1 wand = ~10% more damage, ~13% more life, +addition minions at certain breakpoints.

3 Frenzy charges = 12% more damage, 45% attack/cast speed (= ~23% more damage), and 15% movespeed.

With other minion mods on the wand, like Minion Damage and Attack/Cast speed, it should be competitive. You do lose out on 70 life, 9% block (24% vs 15% dual wield bonus), 20% aura radius, and ele/chaos resistances of the shield, though.

The issue will come down to how rare these wands are, and how expensive they are to roll well.
Last edited by Hercanic on Sep 7, 2019, 7:14:45 PM
You are a fucking monk for not bursting at the people who don`t even try to understand whats going on...

Anyway congratulations on making the most played build on 3.8, for now.

Best regards
In the middle of leveling (act8, lvl 55).
So far SRS CwC are doing quite well and Skellies + Carrion have unmeasured performance. All of them should be great in blight mapping.

Will be exciting to reach mapping and experiment with alternatives (which minions to focus on? AG? What Additional Specters?)

I really like it when builds are flexible :D
"
Hercanic wrote:
@ Horswag:
"
Horswag wrote:
Now that i think about it, surely double convoking wands with all the mods would outpace victario's charity setup. All the bonuses could be way higher than the frenzy/power charges bonuses

Monsters scale up by ~5% damage and ~6.5% life per level. Minions are considered monsters. Most minions are Monster Level 70 with a L20 gem, and gain two monster levels per gem level. Meaning they gain roughly 10% more damage per gem level. 3.8 might have made some changes to scaling, but we don't know yet.

Charges have triple effect on monsters, because, unlike players, monsters don't have any ways to get more than 3 of each charge. Minions count as monsters. Three Frenzy Charges give our minions 45% increased attack/cast speed, 15% increased movement speed, and 12% more damage. Three Power Charges give our minions 600% crit change, with a base crit chance of 5% (= 35% chance to crit with Power Charges) and a base crit multiplier of 1.3 (30%).

+1 wand = ~10% more damage, ~13% more life, +addition minions at certain breakpoints.

3 Frenzy charges = 12% more damage, 45% attack/cast speed (= ~23% more damage), and 15% movespeed.

With other minion mods on the wand, like Minion Damage and Attack/Cast speed, it should be competitive. You do lose out on 70 life, 9% block (24% vs 15% dual wield bonus), 20% aura radius, and ele/chaos resistances of the shield, though.

The issue will come down to how rare these wands are, and how expensive they are to roll well.

I see, thank you so much for the help!
Just got to maps, and it keeps being really strong. Now however I would like to see what should I upgrade on my gear.

Spoiler

Clearly gloves and boots, then belt. Not sure on weapons, rings, amulet, and helmet though. Victario and something with minion damage% while getting a decent shaper weapon? And then a helmet with +lvl of minion gems?

Also, should I stack more blind/taunt jewels? Or just go for the standard life/res/attributes?

Thank you for the build. It is certainly the most detailed one I've read so far.
@ everyone:
Some datamined stuff!

Essentially 10% less damage taken, given how much life Spectres can have relative to our own. The other stats are also nice.

Bone Armour grants Bleed immunity!

So a similar deal to Fortified Covenant, but with Dodge instead of Block and Speed instead of Damage.
Last edited by Hercanic on Sep 7, 2019, 8:22:36 PM
What is a good low level spectre to raise?
This build is a blast and im steamrolling maps with shit gear. However, I'd really like to complete a blighted map but every one gets so crazy and hectic that it just disconnects me lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info