{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

Regarding spirit offering, i believe it only grants the bonus ES when the buff triggers, if you already have spirit offering up and you use/trigger it again it will only refresh the buff duration but not grant a new amount of ES.
@ everyone:
Act 7 reached. Time to sleep.

Looks like the bug is fixed; I can post the body armour finally.

@ Dele:
"
Dele wrote:
Regarding spirit offering, i believe it only grants the bonus ES when the buff triggers, if you already have spirit offering up and you use/trigger it again it will only refresh the buff duration but not grant a new amount of ES.

Nope, it always heals. You can see it in action yourself, and this is from 3.7 where it's at one-third strength.
What spectre do you use for levelling?
"
Hercanic wrote:

Nope, it always heals. You can see it in action yourself, and this is from 3.7 where it's at one-third strength.

Right you are, i just have so low HP that i failed to notice the heal it gives, my bad.
Last edited by Dele on Sep 7, 2019, 8:13:22 AM
"
haitike wrote:

bump to this question :)
omg, thank you. I completely missed this link and was using the other post link for my leveling and was completely confused as to why i had no idea what gems to use/put where.

You are a god!
"
sasja wrote:
"
haitike wrote:

Personally, i used flame sentinel starting act 3

Upgrade to slave driver act 5

Finally get frost sentinel act 8
"
Dele wrote:
"
sasja wrote:
"
haitike wrote:

Personally, i used flame sentinel starting act 3

Upgrade to slave driver act 5

Finally get frost sentinel act 8

Would recommend the same if you 4link Spectres and count on them for DPS. Other option for Act 5 are Prayer Guards (similar to solar guards).

I personally didn't bother with Spectres besides leveling the gem, skeletons and zombies cleared more than enough. Only swapped Act 8 at Frost Sentinels.
First summoner build, as league starter... gotta say it's the most fun while leveling I've ever had. Damage is insane, Feeding Frenzy makes all my skeletons run around killing everything, and the Blight encounters are really easy.

I am however not sure how DPS is calculated in POB. It says, for example, that my normal skeletons do 20k DPS. Is it each skeleton or all nine? Because while 20k while leveling is kinda normal, 180k isn't.
I see in your updated guide for 3.8 you use Victario's Charity shield but you havent spec into Necromantic Aegis, I dont know if this is necessary or not ?
-Nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info