{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

@ everyone:
When you arrive in Sarn for the first time, you must immediately do one thing: head to the arena and dominate.

After a few dozen deathless kills, everyone ran away. I don't know why my new friends left so quickly. I had hoped to add them to my collection...

@ Scubapuppy:
"
Scubapuppy wrote:
Question--is there a link in the guide anywhere to the gem links for leveling purposes? I found the PoB leveling trees but I'm not seeing how the gem links should be put together. I just got summon specter and my gems are a complete mess because I'm not sure what should be linked and what my support gems should look like right now.

Help :(

Check out the Leveling Plan GoogleDoc in the Leveling Guide. You mainly just adapt to whatever sockets you're able to get while trying to utilize the main minions of this build. You can also look at my earlier Act 2 post and this Act 3 post to see my gem setup.
Last edited by Hercanic on Sep 7, 2019, 12:56:40 AM
The best guide I've ever seen!! I've gotten a Necro to lvl 94 with this build. However, CWDT doesn't support any of the three gems you have it linked with unless its lvl 20 gem...Spirit Offering, Desecrate, or Purifying Flame.
PoB-links aren't updated to 3.8 yet?
https://soundcloud.com/allumino
are frost sentinel spectres still used for this build with the changes?
IGN: hyrenfreak
im new with this guide so i hope that i can help those asking for a leveling guide.
1) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2242389/page/123#p22331184 here is the PoB of the guide, in the inferior zone you can select the build by act, this will help with the node progression.
2)for the skill progression, i will put how i level up without problems
- i acepted Rise zombie as first gem then linked with summon phantasm, later i use mnion damageand feeding frenzy
- i use SRS and disscard fireball, i rushed minion instability and then use infernal legion, melee splash and minion life, this make leveling so easy
- i use summon skeletons at first to slow the blights, later i put minion damage and feeding frenzy
-i use clarity later i replace it with discipline
-flame dash + faster casting and summon skitterbots, the shock and the chill are very useful
-raise spectre + feeding frenzy + minion damage (here i also use blind i had a green socket and this was what i used) i use a Flame Guardian and the big monkey of act 2 for the charges as i rushed minion instability later death attunement then i can have 2 spectres

this is how i leveled and i one shoeted all the miniboss until now, probably there are better ways but this is how i did it, at the beggining i use a lot srs, later i only walk, and only on bosses or blights i use summon skelleton and srs

Sorry for my bad english
Is Carrion Golem viable in this build?
@ everyone:
Act 4 reached. Static Strike is great, everything falls over while I waltz past. Feeding Frenzy on Zombies is a little hard to tell the difference unless I sit still or just casually run around. On Skeletons, though, that Dash is very awesome. Seeing them zip everywhere is very satisfying.

Build is completing every single Blight encounter without issue.

@ AreYouSeriousClark:
"
The best guide I've ever seen!! I've gotten a Necro to lvl 94 with this build. However, CWDT doesn't support any of the three gems you have it linked with unless its lvl 20 gem...Spirit Offering, Desecrate, or Purifying Flame.

CWDT will not support skills that require a character level higher than its own required level. A Gem Level 1 CWDT has a Required Level of 38. A Gem Level 8 Spirit Offering has a Required Level of 38. If you level Spirit Offering up to 9, it will require a character level of 40 and will no longer be supported by the Gem Level 1 CWDT. You can right-click on a gem's level up notice, on the right-hand side of the screen, to hide it so you don't accidentally level it up once it reaches the level you want.

You can buy level 1 gems from Siosa or Lilly if Nessa's leveled gems are too high.

@ allumino:
"
allumino wrote:
PoB-links aren't updated to 3.8 yet?

There's a link to everything 3.8 at the very top of the main post.

@ hyrenfreak:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
are frost sentinel spectres still used for this build with the changes?

Yes, but I am also considering Goatman Fire-raisers since we now get 4 Spectres for free.
Last edited by Hercanic on Sep 7, 2019, 4:28:26 AM
Are Goatman Fire-raisers better than Solar Guards or Frost Sentinels for clearing fast? I never used them.

Echo spell instead of summon phantasm if you go full damage spectre, right?

Extra question: If I can't have a claw with maim (I will use araakali) should I equip the maim gem to skeletons or just ignore maim?
Last edited by haitike on Sep 7, 2019, 4:30:02 AM
Can anyone link normally where to read for updated 3.8? This build is all over the forum in different bits, intertwining old stuff with new.
Thank you.
Do you have an update on the order of ascendancy?

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info