I spent 6 k fus

emotions are supplanting logic.
Does anyone from the responders know the probability coefficients?

or just blind followers ?
The problem is that nobody knows that.

Nobody can prove anything to anyone.
Last edited by Rip_VanWinkle on Oct 25, 2018, 3:04:26 PM
[Removed by Support] As for 6k fuses wasted... well that’s PoE RNG just playing with u...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Oct 25, 2018, 3:57:53 PM
I see I'm not the only one struggling hard to understand what exactly you are trying to debate here.

First, you complain about spending 6k fusing on one item. Then you complain about orbs being too easy to trade. Can you please try to explain what your problem with the game is exactly? Help us out here.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Dude what are you even on about?
You want to know the mathmatical formula behind the 6linking? Sorry im a "blind follower".
You complain that poe is unfair. Everyone faces the same odds, i don't see how you were specifically targeted.
Good luck with Wolcen.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"
Rip_VanWinkle wrote:
The problem is that nobody knows that.

Nobody can prove anything to anyone.

It gets worst. GGG has admitted to altering the drops on a day to day basis and on a per account basis.

I'm pretty sure just a bunch of idiots hang out here anymore. I must be for being here.
OP, you should get help. Seriously. If your posts are any indication you do have problems more pressing then linking items in PoE.
6k fusings OP i want video proof you burnt 6k fusings then i trust you
"
dvasan wrote:
6k fusings OP i want video proof you burnt 6k fusings then i trust you

6k fusings doesn't hurt my head even slightly. I've been playing for five years and never successfully 6-Linked something ever (not including Vorici of course).

No clue what my total count would be at this point, but I did more than 6k in two separate attempts to brute force the achievement. Yeah, just trying to get the achievement.

Over 10k easily over the years. So many 5-Links; over and over and over...

This cost me about 250 fusings:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info