Ice Spear Rework

looks excellent
One More Day...
Can we pay you to keep the visuals on Arctic Breath the same? It's one of if not the only source of the old Chilled Ground visuals, and the look of a Skull flying at your enemies, drooling frost before blowing up into a cold explosion....

You're really not going to rework that into anything that is at all better than what it is. I could tolerate removing the better Chilled Ground for the new 'vaguely paler' ground you've got going on.... But seriously, flying skulls man.

Also, if Arctic Breath STILL ends up the odd man out, like it already IS with Threshold Jewels (It has none, no free multi proj for it) then I'll be pretty peeved, it's clearly the coolest cold projectile spell. Freeze Pulse has its Freeze niche, Frostbolt has the Vortex/Ice Nova(Sorry, I mean the skill that died for Vortex to come about), and Arctic Breath has.... Nothing. You could argue that the overlapping explosions is its niche, but it has less damage, no free projectiles, no threshold jewel bonuses... It's all around worse than Pulse and Bolt right now for no apparent reason. It's also clearly not for balance, because balance is clearly not something you're expecting or even intending to achieve at some point.

Please, I just want to shoot skulls at people without having to know that entire time that my build would be roughly three times better if I just let it look way less cool.

- Sheepster
please dont forget about ice nova, just buff a little my favoute skill, wich is unplayable for a long time now, because its not viable for endgame..
... . . . ...
Hmm it's kinda like arctic breath?
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs
good
but character casting animation is horrible
you should change this or allow players to choose/buy animations
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Oct 25, 2018, 1:00:20 AM
looks sick

cant wait for massive projectile spell barrages
Looking pretty cool! Pun possibly intended. :)
"
The skill still arms after travelling a short distance

what exactly does 'arm' mean?
Winter is coming

Old ice spear looked way better, also the old sound was much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info