Take more of my monies
congratulations.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
Last edited by kole on Oct 23, 2018, 5:57:13 PM
Congrats on the 5th year GGG. miss the good ol days of looping only 3 acts and thank you for that! weve come a long way and we are moving forward.
Congratulations!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
so ... no free lootbox for vets ?? =(
"
ninonetto033 wrote:
so ... no free lootbox for vets ?? =(

You can buy one anytime you like!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Congratulations to GGG and all fans! Here's to the next 5 years of greatness - Cheers!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
gg
Congratulations on the 5 years :D

It's been a blast playing this game for the last half decade (and a bit). Being someone that has been with the game for a long time now i saw it grow and similarly grew up with it as part of my life.

I'm now 32 years old and even though i have less time to spend on POE than i would like, i now spend and plan my work vacation days around the POE launches. Every league start and the 2 weeks after i still engulf myself in it's deep systems and revel in the glory of a new league start. As, for me, it's the most exciting time of POE, learning all the new neat and nifty tricks that come with the new expansion.

I got to know some awesome people, shared lots of great stories and made some real friends due to PoE even though they are living halfway 'round the globe.

So thanks for providing us with the opportunity and this awesome game.
HAPPY HAPPY Anniversary! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info