Our Five Year Anniversary

Congrats, i got lucky enought to get into beta/alpha on the first day. That was 7 years ago, i still play on and off and enjoy the game. Happy Birthday
thank you GGG for this
happy anniversary
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Happy Birthday... and Happy Birthday for the players too! :)
Happy Anniversary, guys! Make sure to leave us some cake! :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
And boom goes the dynamite.
sounds like cause to give away free anniversary mtx!
Congratulations GGG!
been an exciting journey so far and look forward to seeing where it will go in the future, thanks for making a wonderful game and for being wonderful people. <3
Man, can't believe it has been 5 years since launch and 6+ years since I started during the closed beta days. POE has had some ups, downs, and it's fair share of issues along the way. However not many games have held my attention for that many years. It is great to see the game continue to grow and improve. Look forward to what GGG dreams up for the future.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Congrats GGG. PoE has been the only game i have ever kept coming back to. Raise a glass to the next 5 years!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info