Our Five Year Anniversary

this is some cult talk shit. get help
Congratulations GGG!! Thank you for this AWESOME and FREE game.
Congratulations! Here's to another five years!

Been playing since the beta days on and off, and this game continues to improve tremendously!
Happy Anniversary!

It is 7 years, 2 months and 8 days since first login to PoE for me :)

So far an amazing journey!

Thanks for one of the best ways to waste my time since playing pong for the 1st time allmost 40 years ago.
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
Congrats.... future looks bright
May the force will be with you in the future as well.
With blessings and light.

;-)
Been with you since the beginning, Will be with you til the end. CONGRATS !!!
I know that it's not the place to put this comment, but...

Please, please, please, make DELVES part of the core game.

It is the best league ever. In mines, people have infinite progress.

For the first time ever I don't see "any boss killer (Ubber Elder/Ubber Atziri/Shaper)" in the 3rd day of the start of the league. Those people wanted to test the power of their build in the mines.

In previous leagues people got bored after the first week or so. Now, there is a constant challenge. It is the best league ever !!!
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
Happy 5th Anniversary GGG!

I first made an account here back in 2012 for a closed beta. It was during a tough time in my life and this looked like a game where I could escape my problems for a few hours a day. Sadly I didn't get in, but I kept my eyes on this game. Once it came out I immediately started playing. And I loved it ever since!

I love all the new content you work so hard to bring out to us (without even asking for a single cent!)

I love how you are all committed to making the game better (and it shows!)

And I love how often and how well you communicate with your players, whether it's because of our feedback, criticisms, or us just giving praise.

Thank you GGG from the bottom of my heart for bringing us this incredible game, and, for me personally, a place where I can get away to relax and not have to worry about anything but slaying monsters with friends. It really helped me through that rough patch in my life.

Didn't intend for this to get sappy or cheesy lol. But again, thank you to everyone at GGG! You deserve all this success and more!
Been there since release as well, the journey has been great so far. Looking forward to what's cooking in those brains of yours!

Happy Anniversary to you guys, and to all exiles still trapped in Wraeclast!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info