Our Five Year Anniversary

Thanks for setting the high bar for what I expect from my games. And being the best game in my favorite genre. Cheers!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I've been playing this game since closed beta, and it's ability to keep me interested and entertained over the years certainly helped me get through some crappy times. I've always maintained that GGG is one of best game devs in terms of communication, community involvement, and content creation- particularly considering the small size of the company in the early days. I'm thrilled to see you guys grow over the years and still maintain these characteristics... which I perceive to be a proverbial beacon of light in an otherwise dark sea of unfinished games and paid dlc from nonexistent devs.

You're a company, profits and bottom line etc etc, but I can sense the pride in your work time and time again... and idk if it sounds selfish, but I feel almost like I share that pride with you guys? It's an odd feeling considering I've contributed very little in the grand scheme of things (aside from trying to get everyone I know to play it and buying supporter packs). It's like watching my kid grow up and finally beating me at skee-ball (aside: don't tell my kids I compared their accomplishments to a video game).

Anyhow: congratulations, so long, and thanks for all the fish.

That being said, I'll come to NZ if Chris promises to give me a high five. Hell, I'll high five every GGG employee I can.
Congrats! And thank you, guys, for this gem. It's been and it will be a good time ;)
Gratz GGG! :D
Just got my signed atlas TODAY, with Chris and Bex cameos! So happy :)
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Happy Birthday!!!!
"
Anniversaries make us sentimental

Sentimentality in Wraeclast? I don't believe you ^^.
Congratz.

It's an amazing game, deserves all the success it has.

I'm here since the very start - really proud of this community and this game.
Well done, thank you, Team, Teeaaaam!
Thank you for the great game and so much fun over the years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info