[3.7] CI UltraBot (14 Auras + 2 curse + 30s fort + smite)

"
SkeletonRing wrote:
Hey there, this is a really nice build. I've taken it and made it a little bit "my own", namely switching it to a witch.

I just had a question, and a comment.

Firstly, the comment.

At the top of the guide you say that that sword is giving off 26% increased damage I'm pretty sure that's wrong. The necromancer ascendancy gives 3% increased attack/cast speed per aura, and that is affected by aura effectiveness, so I assume the sword's mod is too. Assuming you have all the aura effectiveness, that would put it at 44% increased damage.

Secondly, my question.

In your screenshot you have 88/88/91 resists, and I was wondering if you could tell me how you managed that? Purities only go up to 84, and I don't see max res on your gear, and the PoB doesn't show it, so is it from a party mate some how? If so, what is it?

Read the sword for your first question

Second one, its from before the flask changes
Say hello to the #1 Best Weapon for aurabots. You think Abyss swords are it? Wrong.
You think your AG should use it? Consider him using Kingmaker instead.

85 max res, more (!) damage from auras. You don't lose out on Smite, either.

I should also mention that the non-leg Base is absolutely fine to use, too.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Apr 7, 2019, 6:16:23 AM
nevermind
Last edited by Eruvnal on Apr 14, 2019, 1:01:05 AM
Looking to find a guide for an aurabot and this one looks cool, i have the levels and money i just need to follow one XD

Any info on when the "new version" is coming? There is a Mask of Tribunal that seems to be talked about how would we put that in this or is there much change at all? :)

these jewels with mana reserved are kinda hard to find and if i do its 5-15ex damn, standard btw :/
Last edited by cett7777 on Apr 21, 2019, 4:56:54 AM
"
cett7777 wrote:
Looking to find a guide for an aurabot and this one looks cool, i have the levels and money i just need to follow one XD

Any info on when the "new version" is coming? There is a Mask of Tribunal that seems to be talked about how would we put that in this or is there much change at all? :)

these jewels with mana reserved are kinda hard to find and if i do its 5-15ex damn, standard btw :/

The change to the mask of the tribunal would require a lot of meticulous min maxxing to get the right stats, its not worth it for the general guide but for end game once you have made this build and understand it's concepts you can have a wack at trying it out.
Hey i hope someone is still active here cause i got a question about the leveling process at a leaguestart.

I played aurabot for the last 4 leagues and always leveled with arc mines together with my carry. The last leaguestart was a bit harder then before thanks to the arc nerf and my carry had problems to get me through the last 2-3 acts cause i did literally no damage and he wasn't strong enough to carry both of us. Never died so often in these acts :/

So here is my question: How would you level the scion through the 10 acts at day 1 in a league?
Is there a good option to mines since you cannot skill that much into damage and the mine nodes i took while leveling could be easily refunded with the points you get from quests. If you skill more points into damage for a smoother leveling experience you will need additionally regrets later and delay your effectiveness as an aurabot when you start with your first maps.

I am open for any suggestion and thanks for this really nice build!
Last edited by Nurakin on Apr 27, 2019, 11:21:42 AM
"
Nurakin wrote:
Hey i hope someone is still active here cause i got a question about the leveling process at a leaguestart.

I played aurabot for the last 4 leagues and always leveled with arc mines together with my carry. The last leaguestart was a bit harder then before thanks to the arc nerf and my carry had problems to get me through the last 2-3 acts cause i did literally no damage and he wasn't strong enough to carry both of us. Never died so often in these acts :/

So here is my question: How would you level the scion through the 10 acts at day 1 in a league?
Is there a good option to mines since you cannot skill that much into damage and the mine nodes i took while leveling could be easily refunded with the points you get from quests. If you skill more points into damage for a smoother leveling experience you will need additionally regrets later and delay your effectiveness as an aurabot when you start with your first maps.

If you want a pretty breezy levelling with no nodes into damage, do storm brand (check out a guide of the levelling process). Other options are summoning, arc traps and possibly some melee options in the update to come, depending on how broken they make them out of the gates.
"
Nurakin wrote:

Just ask for a carry. I "killed" Kitava in this league at level 44 and went straight then to mapping. There are always peeps happy to carry aurabots.
updated
"
updated
What's new?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info