Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.7] CI UltraBot (14 Auras + 2 curse + 30s fort + smite)

"
hyrenfreak wrote:
Would you be willing to post leveling trees for the noobs like me?

Hey sure, I'll be able to get around to doing that tomorrow hopefully, it will be on the Path of Building link.
"
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

Hey sure, I'll be able to get around to doing that tomorrow hopefully, it will be on the Path of Building link.

awesome that would be great
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
"
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

awesome that would be great

Updated the PoB link with levelling stages
Would you be willing to add a section to show how you'd progress your gear/aura setup in a league start scenario? Or do you just never league start as this build?

I started legion as guardian and I'm interested in trying out ascendant next league but it looks like a lot more investment for not that much gain.

Also, your current "levelling progression" skill tree goes from 1-31, 31-60 and then straight to 98, would be nice to know how you're pathing around the 70/80/90 bracket and when you switch to starting from the witch area.
"
Malarkuss wrote:
Would you be willing to add a section to show how you'd progress your gear/aura setup in a league start scenario? Or do you just never league start as this build?

I started legion as guardian and I'm interested in trying out ascendant next league but it looks like a lot more investment for not that much gain.

Also, your current "levelling progression" skill tree goes from 1-31, 31-60 and then straight to 98, would be nice to know how you're pathing around the 70/80/90 bracket and when you switch to starting from the witch area.

I'm currently in my exam period in university so I don't have enough time at the moment but I can update it further once I get the time, it is not smart to run this solo as a league start, if you're playing in a party or two man then its perfect. I am not saying its impossible, just saying its a little rough.
"
I'm currently in my exam period in university so I don't have enough time at the moment but I can update it further once I get the time, it is not smart to run this solo as a league start, if you're playing in a party or two man then its perfect. I am not saying its impossible, just saying its a little rough.
Good luck to you, buddy! :)
How the fuck is this 5 Chaos budget mate?

Amulet is like 70 Chaos Min
Skyforth is like 150 Chaos Min
Shield is like 30 Chaos Min
Victario 6 Socket = 50 Chaos Min

Not to mention 10 1% reduced reserved mana jewels each costing 10 Chaos = 100 Chaos

Are we supposed to charge people 5 Chaos Per map or something after all of this?

P.S : please update your guide or just post an updated pob link.
Last edited by TheOnIyOne on Jun 21, 2019, 12:23:41 AM
"
TheOnIyOne wrote:
How the fuck is this 5 Chaos budget mate?

Amulet is like 70 Chaos Min
Skyforth is like 150 Chaos Min
Shield is like 30 Chaos Min
Victario 6 Socket = 50 Chaos Min

Not to mention 10 1% reduced reserved mana jewels each costing 10 Chaos = 100 Chaos

Are we supposed to charge people 5 Chaos Per map or something after all of this?

P.S : please update your guide or just post an updated pob link.

I didn't say that the endgame build will cost you 5c, ofc it won't no build does. I'm still in exams, have a gap area soon.
Man... I've used all my currency to buy those equipments, but your gem setups in website and PoB are different.

I've spent LOTS of chromatics to get 4R1B1G on a 6L Victario's, on PoB you use 3R2B1G (one of blue sockets is blasphemy, wtf?) on website you use vaal clarity...

I'm very confused and frustrated, maybe I've spent a lot of currencies for nothing.

My gear
Spoiler
Last edited by HyosoHojin on Jun 21, 2019, 2:14:18 PM
These are my current items:
Spoiler

Still need to get 1% reduced Vigil and Energy from Within jewels. 10 1% reduced mana reservation jewels currently.

Running 17 auras, smite/fortify, Spider aspect and 4 vaal Auras (can't fit Impurity of Fire on skill bar).

Not the tankiest support I've played but this one definitely has the most auras.
Here's my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/5bk7HaRh

All the rares were self-crafted. Sword is lucent+bound fossils. Did this previous league and on average about 5-10 tries to get both mods.

Total cost for me was about 5-10c per 1% reduced jewel. Conqueror's Potency and Efficiency took me about 10 tries to get for each. Roughly 20-25c total. Rough estimate was about 2.5ex total I've spent. Skyforth's was the only big purchase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info