[3.7] CI UltraBot (14 Auras + 2 curse + 30s fort + smite)

"
"
updated
What's new?

Tweaked stnd gear and showcase gear, moved around a couple things for formatting will be including a couple fleshed out alternatives to the exact method I had done here soon (next couple weeks before 3.7) for more assistance to melee builds hopefully.
I hope you'll update your awesome build for 3.7 :) Are there any crucial changes to this build?
"
I hope you'll update your awesome build for 3.7 :) Are there any crucial changes to this build?

For 3.7 of what I know, there isnt any serious updates, ill be making the build in the league sometime just starting out and farming currency.
thanks, waiting for your build!
Hellforgediablo, new good unique:

Now we can get 100% inc aura effect w\o staff ^^
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
Just changed a few things nd put new Auras in, what do u think?

few changes at passive tree as well.

Running 17 auras currently.

https://pastebin.com/8DWJLQg6
"
ToxicAces wrote:
Just changed a few things nd put new Auras in, what do u think?

few changes at passive tree as well.

Running 17 auras currently.

https://pastebin.com/8DWJLQg6

Looks pretty good, will most likely be doing something similar. going to try fit the 18 and some other stuff stacking on top in my end build, unsure if I'm able to do it yet but will be looking forwards to the challenge.

Would you be willing to post leveling trees for the noobs like me?
IGN: hyrenfreak
This build is pretty good, but you can be a shit serious threat with just one tiny change.

Change your weapon for an Arakaali's fang. Put melee splash + melee phys + minion dmg on it. Now you have an army to buff.

Also, a tiny buff on the helm would be aspect of the spider. it doesn't take much mana, but slows enemies by 30% per web stack and can go up to 90%. This though is kinda hard to get as you need to craft Fenumus, but trust me it will be worth it. I saw it on your betrayal setup, but I think you missed it here.

I would certainly sneak in a herald of agony somewhere in there, I think you did put it in, but I might have missed it. But you can't blame me for that. You have sooooooo many auras.

Anyway, thanks for the base build. I will edit it to make my own aurabot. Arakaali's Aurabot. :D
"
jainilg wrote:
This build is pretty good, but you can be a shit serious threat with just one tiny change.

Change your weapon for an Arakaali's fang. Put melee splash + melee phys + minion dmg on it. Now you have an army to buff.

Also, a tiny buff on the helm would be aspect of the spider. it doesn't take much mana, but slows enemies by 30% per web stack and can go up to 90%. This though is kinda hard to get as you need to craft Fenumus, but trust me it will be worth it. I saw it on your betrayal setup, but I think you missed it here.

I would certainly sneak in a herald of agony somewhere in there, I think you did put it in, but I might have missed it. But you can't blame me for that. You have sooooooo many auras.

Anyway, thanks for the base build. I will edit it to make my own aurabot. Arakaali's Aurabot. :D

Yeah to mention that, my brother had the same idea last league, it worked pretty well. Was only a weapon swap to do uber elder. The issue he came across was minion damage but maybe youll handle it better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info