[3.7] CI UltraBot (14 Auras + 2 curse + 30s fort + smite)

-
Last edited by Hellforgediablo on Dec 14, 2018, 10:00:35 PM
Hi, great guide!

Im trying this out for myself after amassing some currency on another build.

Can someone please explain the math of getting 0%mana reservation on the chest?
How much reservation do i need on gear, do i need exactly the mana reservation on the build to reach that?
"
Davvchan wrote:
Hi, great guide!

Im trying this out for myself after amassing some currency on another build.

Can someone please explain the math of getting 0%mana reservation on the chest?
How much reservation do i need on gear, do i need exactly the mana reservation on the build to reach that?

It was exactly the reservation I have, or just a slight bit less (1% less reservation corruption) which reaches the threshold. Because of having such high global reserved, the local reserved mechanic in the influence allows for 0% mana reservation on 50% auras.
Hello, I am still new in PoE and Aurabot.

I have a question, how did you reach 130k armor in your screen ? I have only 17% reduc phys damage :(
"
Maccz wrote:
Hello, I am still new in PoE and Aurabot.

I have a question, how did you reach 130k armor in your screen ? I have only 17% reduc phys damage :(

Flasks, the armour nodes on the tree to turn evasion into armour, determination and the armour on gear
I'm confused. The chest is 5 link in some places and 6 link in others. What is the proper set up for that?
"
Novara_Exile wrote:
I'm confused. The chest is 5 link in some places and 6 link in others. What is the proper set up for that?

6 Link is optimal but not required, the reason why it isnt 6 linked in some places is the corruption which makes it more powerful than if it were a 6 link without the corruption
also there's one where it's 4 red 1 blue 1 green, 3 red 2 green 1 blue, and 3 red 2 blue 1 green. Which one is right lol. Also for the helm/gloves, should the purity auras go in helm? I think they're in the gloves in one section but in helm in another.
Last edited by Novara_Exile on Jan 13, 2019, 12:12:47 AM
"
Novara_Exile wrote:
also there's one where it's 4 red 1 blue 1 green, 3 red 2 green 1 blue, and 3 red 2 blue 1 green. Which one is right lol. Also for the helm/gloves, should the purity auras go in helm? I think they're in the gloves in one section but in helm in another.

My current league gear isnt as expensive as my last league gear when I made the guide, dont base your build off what I'm using currently unless you can figure out what needs to go where.

The purities should be in your gloves when you have +2 to aoe corruption on them, but as I dont have that yet they are still in my helmet.

If you have a 6 link use the 6 linked version thats in the gem setup page, if you have a 5 link use the 5 link. If you want to use my current league setup as well thats fine, just that its not exactly the same as my build guide as I also added spider aspect and a war banner. I'll be updating my guide closer to the end of the league ready for next league.

The gem setup page is supposed to be used for the gem setup, not what is currently on the gear as that changes quite often for me when I find new balancing needs.
Last edited by Hellforgediablo on Jan 13, 2019, 4:14:08 AM
Awesome ♥, thank you so much for the reply. I just got an amazing ES belt with spider on it, I'll be using most of what I see on there. Cheers ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info