Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.7] CI UltraBot (14 Auras + 2 curse + 30s fort + smite)

"
Invisiclone wrote:
Hiya! is there any particular reason not to beastcraft aspect of the spider on the sword if possible and drop any of the curses on its place?
Am using this calculator for the auras and idk what im doing wrong but i cant fit any more, mind checking it out? already added up all the %reduction from the amulet, the 10 gems and the 36% from the passive tree

My current league gear has spider aspect, doesnt really matter where it is. You dont need to drop anything for it my current league gear also uses a banner on top of that

(see betrayal league gear spoiler)
Last edited by Hellforgediablo on Jan 27, 2019, 12:11:54 AM
"
Invisiclone wrote:
Hiya! is there any particular reason not to beastcraft aspect of the spider on the sword if possible and drop any of the curses on its place?
Am using this calculator for the auras and idk what im doing wrong but i cant fit any more, mind checking it out? already added up all the %reduction from the amulet, the 10 gems and the 36% from the passive tree

You get 38% from the tree, not 36.

5% from ammy, 6% from sky forth, 8% from alpha howl, 2% from conqueror's efficiency

Now with the above you will need 11 gems, can be dropped down to 10 if your conqueror's efficiency is corrupted for -1% as well. This would save you 4 skill points once you get that corruption.

Your shield needs to have -15% reduced mana reservation to socketed gems.

Here is the mana calc for the skill gems having discipline in alpha howl with purities for +2 gems:
https://poe.mikelat.com/#GxQQ-nLd/9b.0NAc/zH=OLb.eamVb/9b.wJb/z3Fdc./d6A1Qo.

Purities and Disc go in helm.
Determination/Grace/Purity of Elements in Shield
2 Curses/Blasphemy/lv3 Enlighten
Chest is the rest
Aspect is best on Weapon to free up ring corruptions, but you can craft the aspect where you need it really.

Feel free to look at my profile, char HoneySparks. You don't need the corrupted gear to make this work, only the 10/11 -1% RMR gems.

If you can't get the shield -15%, there is a variation that can be used if you get a -15% Determination/Grace lab enchant on alpha howl. You need 2 Lv3 enlightens, and 11 Jewels with -1% RMR.

https://poe.mikelat.com/#F2G=XoLd/9b.0NAc/xB3l.sJb/pgDSNb./zH=OLb.i/d6A1Qo.aamVb
Order of the Raven | Guild Leader | IGN:HoneySiphon | GMT -5

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/813491/page/1
Last edited by TristinX on Jan 29, 2019, 11:52:51 AM
Ok I've been playing this built for a few days now I had to change some things to make it fit For My Party mostly because we already have someone with two curses and investing so much in a third curse was definitely not worth the effort.
I am running 16 auras now if you count the increase damage aura from the weapon.
The build feels really tanky with 42k and 8400 ES
And still 6 out of 10 gems are absolute garbage so i could have way better energy shield.
I also added vaal haste and vaal discipline and a banner of choice.

So thank you very very much for this build I had and I will have a lot of fun with it and was really nice of you to respond so quickly to my questions.
I hope you will continue making bills like this and I will definitely try out your aspect of the spider curse bot :)
Last edited by Zede on Jan 30, 2019, 2:42:07 PM
"
Zede wrote:
Ok I've been playing this built for a few days now I had to change some things to make it fit For My Party mostly because we already have someone with two curses and investing so much in a third curse was definitely not worth the effort.
I am running 16 auras now if you count the increase damage aura from the weapon.
The build feels really tanky with 42k and 8400 ES
And still 6 out of 10 gems are absolute garbage so i could have way better energy shield.
I also added vaal haste and vaal discipline and a banner of choice.

So thank you very very much for this build I had and I will have a lot of fun with it and was really nice of you to respond so quickly to my questions.
I hope you will continue making bills like this and I will definitely try out your aspect of the spider curse bot :)

Thanks! Looking forward to you trying the cursebot its a whole new level of tanky
Haha i think i need to farm for that first XD
How you get 0% mana reservation for chest gems? I seem to miss something.
"
Izkandir wrote:
How you get 0% mana reservation for chest gems? I seem to miss something.

Reservation from tree + 5% reduced mana on amulet + reduced mana from alphas howl and skyforths + reduced mana reserved corruption on many jewels + reduced reservation on victarios influence
All right, I have finally collected everything required to play this build, and may I say it's awesome!

Here is my stuff:
My CI aurabot stuff

There is room for improvement, of course, like to vaal better jewels (got few nice, all other - just okeyish), get some useful mods on equipment and movement speed enchantment on boots, but for now I have like 6,4k ES, I feel very safe and my friends very buffed.

Thank you very much for the awesome build, Hellforgediablo.

"
All right, I have finally collected everything required to play this build, and may I say it's awesome!

Here is my stuff:
My CI aurabot stuff

There is room for improvement, of course, like to vaal better jewels (got few nice, all other - just okeyish), get some useful mods on equipment and movement speed enchantment on boots, but for now I have like 6,4k ES, I feel very safe and my friends very buffed.

Thank you very much for the awesome build, Hellforgediablo.

Glad you enjoyed the build!
I'm new to aurabots, can someone explain how exactly you play a support on leaguestart? Looking to do it with my buddys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info