[3.7] CI UltraBot (14 Auras + 2 curse + 30s fort + smite)

Can you explain me this:
Chestpiece socketted auras now cost 0% mana ?

I didnt play for a long time, is this new?
"
urenemy wrote:
Can you explain me this:
Chestpiece socketted auras now cost 0% mana ?

I didnt play for a long time, is this new?

Yeah its new, they added more corruption options in incursion league where you can get "reduced mana reserved" implicit on any jewel. Meaning that you can get enough reduced to make them worth 0%
Drop curses. Leave those for a cursebot, since they'll provide better effectiveness. And yes, it's a DPS DECREASE running them due to overrides!

Run War Banner instead (I'd suggest running both, but you can't have more than one active at a time.) YES, you don't kill anything, but its an aura that works well with the build! 20Q IT ASAP.

6s Shavs also works, no corruption needed. You don't lose any deeps doing so. Go BM in that case with a Presence of Chayula Ammy. Breach is a thing this league.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Dec 9, 2018, 3:43:48 AM
bvanharjr, with Shavs we lose up to 15% inc aura effect for all gems and 10% for socketed (less dps boost), -1 to lvl socketed gems and opportunities to achieve 0 mana reserv even with Empower. It'll be different build.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
"
Wasfill wrote:
bvanharjr, with Shavs we lose up to 15% inc aura effect for all gems and 10% for socketed (less dps boost), -1 to lvl socketed gems and opportunities to achieve 0 mana reserv even with Empower. It'll be different build.

no . is still aurabot but oldmeta ( 3.0-3,1 ) maybe , u can build with shav if u like more tankies in map . but for me vic is better :P
nhtl017953, if you prefer Victario's Influence - try Dying Breath. Inc aura effect сan never too many =)
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
Wasfill wrote:

no . is still aurabot but oldmeta ( 3.0-3,1 ) maybe , u can build with shav if u like more tankies in map . but for me vic is better :P

the way you want to build it gives a lot less aura effectiveness, Wasfil is right, youre saying an entirely different build
"
Wasfill wrote:
nhtl017953, if you prefer Victario's Influence - try Dying Breath. Inc aura effect сan never too many =)

i got them on my pet . and im pretty mine dps is better than u :P even i dont have double corrup gear :P
"
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
"
Wasfill wrote:

the way you want to build it gives a lot less aura effectiveness, Wasfil is right, youre saying an entirely different build

is a OLD meta . is not good atm but for some ppl is still good ( for newbie, maybe is give more es , no need to use flask , no need to get CI . they can change into vic later ) . btw ur dps is less than me aready :P
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Dec 14, 2018, 1:35:29 PM
xD
Last edited by ㆍYunaㆍ on Dec 14, 2018, 1:03:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info