Journey to 40/40 Solely Solo Self Found. Delve Edition!

"
johnKeys wrote:
He deserves more than just respect. people like him need to be top streamers, not the likes of Cutedog.
that 40/40 video was great. face-tanked Minotaur for the fkn win!

lol what? not to take away anything from OP, but alot of what he achieved is pure luck. Top streamers need to be somewhat entertaining, especially in a game like this.
Watching a good player play the game, is entertaining enough for me. anything beyond that is just a bonus.
People who have stuff handed to them on a silver platter (with more than just a small hint of RMT), can be super entertaining - but I won't watch them.
I'll watch this guy.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 19, 2018, 7:08:51 AM
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
I mean this guy hits 40/40 and got 100lvl in ssf and still didnt find a single 4 SOCKET RESONATOR this is bullshit.

Pretty sure he found 1 and used it, but its still bullshit that he only found 1 lol
what you mean solely. ssf already means ALL THE TIME, that's how it's designed
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
I mean this guy hits 40/40 and got 100lvl in ssf and still didnt find a single 4 SOCKET RESONATOR this is bullshit.

Pretty sure he found 1 and used it, but its still bullshit that he only found 1 lol

This is the case. Pretty hard to link an item that doesn't exist anymore :)
"
LMTR14 wrote:
what you mean solely. ssf already means ALL THE TIME, that's how it's designed

By solely I mean I did all of the challenges in SSF only instead of a mix of SSF and trade league which quite a few people do. Since you know, the challenge progression is shared between all leagues you attend on your account.
What build you used for killing Delve bosses? TR / CA Pathfinder? Any adjustments? It wasn't easy to take them all down or was it?
double post huh?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Oct 19, 2018, 9:19:04 AM
The true legend :o
Hey man, I wish I'd known you were streaming!

I also play Pathfinder CA/TR as my main character in SSF, and I spotted you right next to me on the ladder. I found it very interesting to follow your progress because we had next to identical skill trees as well as both using Quillrain and QoTF.

I was very impressed with your final push to lvl 100. According to a tracker you were getting 15+ Mxp/h which was about 20% more than I could do on my dedicated run. I dinged lvl 100 the day after you did, finishing right behind you with my first ever lvl 100 character.

I have been focusing on the exploring and crafting aspects of Delve, also planning a couple of other builds as this is my first SSF experience outside of races. Delve is truly amazing for SSF! Maybe I will follow your example and go for all challenges too, I'm currently on my 2nd build planning a 3rd while approaching depth 500.

Looking at your special loot I am surprised that it's so damn similar to mine. I also found one r. key but no 4-socket resonator (yet). You got quite a number of uncorrupted 6-links there, I only found one (staff).

On my way to 100 I found 20 exalts, 25 (!) divines, 5 orbs of Anullment, 1 Dying Sun and 2 Starforge out of 12 Shaper runs, 3 useless Watcher's Eye from 5 uber-Elder, and exactely ZERO Headhunter from chancing 1232 leather belts. :)

Andon, well done man!
Next league I'll be sure to find you on stream.
Last edited by hogmark on Oct 19, 2018, 9:30:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info