Journey to 40/40 Solely Solo Self Found. Delve Edition!

Gz, impressive achievements!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Awesome DUDE! will add your stream to my list.
First of all, gratz on this insane achievement. Also, awesome write up it was a pleasure reading it. So organized and informative! Keep on going strong and best of luck for the new league.
you are crazy...that looot! that challenges!

looks like you didnt sleep at all. but i honor that kind of attitude. you've done it...respect.

ps: did you really find 22 EX ?^^
Last edited by Farfan on Oct 19, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
What is your /played ?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
What is your /played ?

280 hours. It's in the character tab.
"
Congrats on 40/40! Very nice read!

"
Seeing your sadist garb drops made me sad af, inpulsas is THE item i'm seeking this league, same as last league, couldn't get not even once, i'm trying my ass off chancing bases with no luck so far, so depressing...

Any advice? it took me a few chars to land in one that I enjoy farming with and delving safe and it's very discouraging not landing on the item that makes the build shine :/

There is not that much else you can do. You are already chancing sadist garb bases and that is pretty much the only way to force it. You could try to insert more increased item rarity to your gear, as that would help you find a lot more unique items which should help a bit. That is about it though. It is still going to be hard to get, you just have to play even more and hope for good luck.

Anyway, good luck :)
Last edited by AndonKavic on Oct 19, 2018, 8:31:53 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
What build you used for killing Delve bosses? TR / CA Pathfinder?

Pretty much. Only made one character, so I had to be done with that one.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Any adjustments?

Yes. I would change my Ventor's Gamble to rings with more life. Switch out my Quicksilver for a Overflowing Chalice. Increased Area of Effect for my Caustic Arrow to a Concentrated Effect, and Arctic Armour instead of Blood Rage. Sometimes however I would forget and just run in with my usual setup. Works some of the time :)

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
It wasn't easy to take them all down or was it?

The challenges was definitely tricky, but it was fun to do. Sometimes the modifiers would be extra hard so I would die occasionally. After some practice I did however learn when to anticipate all attacks so I could easier avoid most of the damage.
"
hogmark wrote:
Hey man, I wish I'd known you were streaming!

I also play Pathfinder CA/TR as my main character in SSF, and I spotted you right next to me on the ladder. I found it very interesting to follow your progress because we had next to identical skill trees as well as both using Quillrain and QoTF.

I was very impressed with your final push to lvl 100. According to a tracker you were getting 15+ Mxp/h which was about 20% more than I could do on my dedicated run. I dinged lvl 100 the day after you did, finishing right behind you with my first ever lvl 100 character.

I have been focusing on the exploring and crafting aspects of Delve, also planning a couple of other builds as this is my first SSF experience outside of races. Delve is truly amazing for SSF! Maybe I will follow your example and go for all challenges too, I'm currently on my 2nd build planning a 3rd while approaching depth 500.

Looking at your special loot I am surprised that it's so damn similar to mine. I also found one r. key but no 4-socket resonator (yet). You got quite a number of uncorrupted 6-links there, I only found one (staff).

On my way to 100 I found 20 exalts, 25 (!) divines, 5 orbs of Anullment, 1 Dying Sun and 2 Starforge out of 12 Shaper runs, 3 useless Watcher's Eye from 5 uber-Elder, and exactely ZERO Headhunter from chancing 1232 leather belts. :)

Andon, well done man!
Next league I'll be sure to find you on stream.

Hey! I was following you too on the ladder. I was wondering what kind of content you did as your playtime was so much higher than me, and you seem to be barely getting experience before the end. I thought it was fun as we passed each other several times until the final push. Cool for you to show up and tell me about some of your progress :)

Congratulations on your first level 100! :D
"
Farfan wrote:
you are crazy...that looot! that challenges!

looks like you didnt sleep at all. but i honor that kind of attitude. you've done it...respect.

I definitely got some sleep. Played for slightly less than 8 hours a day overall.

"
Farfan wrote:
ps: did you really find 22 EX ?^^

Yes I did :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info