Super Stash Sale

"
vio wrote:
"
Gotta pump out those quad tabs for fossil farmers, right?

Nice mechanic.

you really want to strip them of their last income source? free to play failed as a long term model, they had to cross finance it with pay to win in china to make a successful living.

would you rather pay a monthly subscription and get some quads? because that's what they should have done instead selling to tencent.

Personally I would prefer a monthly subscription so much. The problem is, I think although better suited for me, it would be worse for the PoE playerbase in general. I think we would loose many players, and am a strong believer that most people invest nothing to much less than they would need to pay with a subscription model.
Last edited by MNNoxMortem on Oct 20, 2018, 5:08:44 AM
"
Can we get a standard stash tab to quad stash upgrade now?

+1

or premium stash tab to premium quad stash tab
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
Last edited by Maiky_x3 on Oct 20, 2018, 7:59:44 AM
you should add orb of horizons, harbinger's orb, ancient orb, engineer's orb, and their shards (and others unusual shards from harbinger league like chaos shard) in the currency tab.
Last edited by Lyonnel on Oct 20, 2018, 1:37:23 PM
Hi I just tried to buy a quad stash tab and instead got 6 regular tabs? Is this an error? Can support please look into this? Thank you.
actually YOU CANT DELETE THE MAPSTASH AFTER LEAGUE IN YOU STANDARD STASH;;;;+

ACTUALLY YOU GOT 10or more "remove only MAPSTASHTABS" that will NOT delete what ever you will do :(((
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
offline vendor stash would be nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info