Super Stash Sale

"
vio wrote:
"
Gotta pump out those quad tabs for fossil farmers, right?

Nice mechanic.

you really want to strip them of their last income source? free to play failed as a long term model, they had to cross finance it with pay to win in china to make a successful living.

would you rather pay a monthly subscription and get some quads? because that's what they should have done instead selling to tencent.

My issue is clearly with Delve, not stash tabs.
"
histachii wrote:
but how about chaos recipe stash tab

Hi,

a really good idea. Thanks for that! For example, I could imagine getting some kind of crafting material for each itemslot (or even two if it's unidentified or even three if you have additionally 20% quality) by putting that item into the anticipated stashtab. Ergo: a total of 8 additional crafting materials would be added (weapon, helmet, ring, amulet, boots, belt, gloves, chest). All the 8 crafting materials could be upgraded to one set and could be traded for chaos at the vendor.

Then we would actually need more crafting materials to serve different item levels to get regal orbs or orb of chance - but at this point, there is certainly a better idea, maybe a kind of upgrade possibility, like we know it from the Essences. This idea includes also Elder and Shaper itemsets etc.

We will see what the future holds!

Greetings
Last edited by Dovahsith on Oct 19, 2018, 5:02:29 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
Gotta pump out those quad tabs for fossil farmers, right?

Nice mechanic.

you really want to strip them of their last income source? free to play failed as a long term model, they had to cross finance it with pay to win in china to make a successful living.

would you rather pay a monthly subscription and get some quads? because that's what they should have done instead selling to tencent.

I'd pay for a good game, as I always have since the 90s.

and it's not the (shitty) business model per se that failed but chris wilson's utter incompetence and stubbornness that required the game to be sold out. and one can only hope one day tencent will take the rest of the shares too and get rid of that baffoon finally
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Oct 19, 2018, 5:30:48 AM
haha, I didn't even know of the fragment tab until just now ^^

all the while they keep ignoring the only TRULY needed tab

UNIQUE TAB ALREADY!!!!!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
How about an alternative vendor to Xsolla?

What's it been, about a year now since that was discussed?

Where do you live that you dont have paypal,psc,or any card at all?
I told U guys: I will never buy an MTX anymore until you change your policy! a)not having the prirority to fix bugs and to improve your gameplay. b) Horrible maps; and stupid (non-intuitive) Boss fights [watching guides before bossing? - really?????] b)stupid non-intuitive machanichs @ the atlas. c)fleeding the game with more and more unique items that only fits ONE specific build. d)your mechanics and "gruanting-Skill_items" are more and more ridicilous; covering the fact, that the build-diversity is lacking more and more! In other words: you guys go more and more the way of "Path-of-Diablo"! => you need these special items for your build; otherwise U'l fail!
GRATZ! (sarcastic!)
My InGameName: Aui
Last edited by Aui on Oct 19, 2018, 9:38:03 AM
"
Aui wrote:
I told U guys: I will never buy an MTX anymore until you change your policy! a)not having the prirority to fix bugs and to improve your gameplay. b) Horrible maps; and stupid (non-intuitive) Boss fights [watching guides before bossing? - really?????] b)stupid non-intuitive machanichs @ the atlas. c)fleeding the game with more and more unique items that only fits ONE specific build. d)your mechanics and "gruanting-Skill_items" are more and more ridicilous; covering the fact, that the build-diversity is lacking more and more! In other words: you guys go more and more the way of "Path-of-Diablo"! => you need these special items for your build; otherwise U'l fail!
GRATZ! (sarcastic!)

Ah, so you're the idiot casual everyone's talking about.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Proper title should be “Regular Stash Sale”. Or did y’all mean to say “Stash Super Sale”?

Amirite
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
vio wrote:
would you rather pay a monthly subscription

Yes. I would gladly pay a subscription rather than be suffocated under a gigantic pile of overpriced cosmetic shit.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
Need delve tab or fossil tab
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info