MICROSOFT READYING TO CANCEL POE

"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
I've started the ball rolling with Microsoft...


The E.U. and the entire U.S. Federal Court systems can't "start the ball rolling with Microsoft" by filing a complaint... Who irons your cape so you can do that so easily?

"
to take action against GGG for providing XBox players a game that takes our money but does not reciprocate with a working product.


The games works. There are occasional crashes, but the last update has helped remarkably with that, in my experience. How many hours of play have you logged on a game that you claim is not a working product?

"
Admittedly I am sure this will be a long process but I have decided to do whatever it takes to correct this injustice.


There are windmills that need tilting at. I salute your tenacity.

"
...I have also contacted a New Zealand consumer protection agency as I plan to get every penny I have invested returned to me, even if it costs me more in attorney fees to do so.


Good luck on conducting an international civil court case... (I assume you're not living in New Zealand.)

"
...I'm sure we will all want our investment returned in full.


I'm afraid you don't quite understand how all this works. You have received your "purchases," yes? Transaction complete. There is no warranty for them and no restitution or return clause. The game itself is provided at the whim of the developer and the distributor, Micro$oft. You have incurred no damages and are due no remuneration.

The game works. It does require a bigger pipe than many online games, that's true. It is a bit more fragile than some when dealing with connection problems. But, the game works, it's very playable and, as long as the player has a decent connection, any occasional issues can easily be chalked up to "It's not their fault."

If you're mad, take a break. Relax. Go outside, take off your shoes and feel real grass on your feet or something. Go for a swim, maybe? How about go out to get something to eat with your friends? Maybe go see a movie?

Then, start diagnosing any issues on your end that could be causing you problems. Call your ISP. Get them out to your house to find out where the problem is. Replace your modem. Run some diagnostics using the console and then compare them to some diagnostics run from a PC, checking your connection all the way to whatever server that hosts your PoE game.

If you're determined to sue someone, I have a bit of advice - You just did the absolutely wrong thing by posting this thread. Congrats... And, while an irresponsible and unethical attorney would gladly take your money, a reasonable one would have convinced you that you had no case and any money you spend trying to make one is going to be entirely wasted.
I didn't hire an attorney [Removed by Support]. Hahaha.....[Removed by Support]

The game does run like complete shit on XBOX. I've played it on a few other systems at different locations/connections and that is just a fact.

I really have spent over $400 thinking I was supporting a developer that would eventually improve the product. Lesson learned.

This was written when I was really mad about the fact it boots me about every 20 minutes of play. Most likely due to something about my particular build this league. Similar problems last league but not to this extent.

I appreciate the legal advice. Hahaha. I always look to fanboys making leaping assumptions and obvious protectionist statements. As if my post would have hindered the case. That might be the funniest thing I have heard for awhile. I really did laugh out loud. This case would never go anywhere and that was the one thing you were correct about. What really baffles me is that you took my post at face value. All you needed to do was put on your inspector clouseau hat and read the click bait title. Hahaha

I was pissed I had donated to a ridiculously engineered product. The post was a semi-effective way of calming my nerves. Period.
Last edited by Shamar_GGG on Nov 1, 2018, 10:42:41 PM
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
I didn't hire an attorney [Removed by Support]. Hahaha.....[Removed by Support]

The game does run like complete shit on XBOX. I've played it on a few other systems at different locations/connections and that is just a fact.

I really have spent over $400 thinking I was supporting a developer that would eventually improve the product. Lesson learned.

This was written when I was really mad about the fact it boots me about every 20 minutes of play. Most likely due to something about my particular build this league. Similar problems last league but not to this extent.

I appreciate the legal advice. Hahaha. I always look to fanboys making leaping assumptions and obvious protectionist statements. As if my post would have hindered the case. That might be the funniest thing I have heard for awhile. I really did laugh out loud. This case would never go anywhere and that was the one thing you were correct about. What really baffles me is that you took my post at face value. All you needed to do was put on your inspector clouseau hat and read the click bait title. Hahaha

I was pissed I had donated to a ridiculously engineered product. The post was a semi-effective way of calming my nerves. Period.

lmfao
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Shamar_GGG on Nov 1, 2018, 10:47:59 PM
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
I didn't hire an attorney [Removed by Support]. Hahaha.....[Removed by Support]

The game does run like complete shit on XBOX. I've played it on a few other systems at different locations/connections and that is just a fact.

I really have spent over $400 thinking I was supporting a developer that would eventually improve the product. Lesson learned.


This was written when I was really mad about the fact it boots me about every 20 minutes of play. Most likely due to something about my particular build this league. Similar problems last league but not to this extent.

I appreciate the legal advice. Hahaha. I always look to fanboys making leaping assumptions and obvious protectionist statements. As if my post would have hindered the case. That might be the funniest thing I have heard for awhile. I really did laugh out loud. This case would never go anywhere and that was the one thing you were correct about. What really baffles me is that you took my post at face value. All you needed to do was put on your inspector clouseau hat and read the click bait title. Hahaha

I was pissed I had donated to a ridiculously engineered product. The post was a semi-effective way of calming my nerves. Period.


We laugh really more than you!
You spent a lot of money, you get mad and wrote a stupid post.

Thank you
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:


We laugh really more than you!
You spent a lot of money, you get mad and wrote a stupid post.

Thank you




Fortunately for me, in the end the amount I spent is nothing more than pocket lint. Unfortunately for you, the attempt you made at berating my post could have been written by a 3 year old. Was that your best shot? Weak.
I don't think that a 3 year kid can write,so your post is stupid (again).
My son was putting thoughts to paper in a similar manner to you at exactly the age of 3. Like I said, weak. I won't expect more from you. I think that is all you've got. Btw, the parentheses around again are unnecessary
and require a comma first. Unless of coarse "again" was truly an afterthought because you couldn't put it all together in your original thought. However, it would still be preceded by a comma. My son wanted me to let you know.

Last edited by Pbfloyd2112 on Dec 5, 2018, 5:52:44 PM
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
My son was putting thoughts to paper in a similar manner to you at exactly the age of 3. Like I said, weak. I won't expect more from you. I think that is all you've got. Btw, the parentheses around again are unnecessary
and require a comma first. Unless of coarse "again" was truly an afterthought because you couldn't put it all together in your original thought. However, it would still be preceded by a comma. My son wanted me to let you know.



I did not intend to answer again but
It must be said that you are really pathetic .
Just think for a second that English is not my native language.
Rather than resume my grammatical synthax, you should have understood the idea.You are "stupid"
Even if your 3-year-old can speak English better than I do, I challenge him to speak as many foreign languages as my 5-year-old daughter.
If you want to continue our discussion you can send me your messages in MP.
I do not see the interest of polluting more the forum.
Last edited by Bamzyniigata on Dec 5, 2018, 9:05:48 PM
Last edited by cheeky90 on Dec 5, 2018, 9:04:51 PM
This game works really well. I can't think of one game as intricate and complicated as this on PC that has been "ported" to console anywhere near as good as this game has. Having a PC game move to console is like having a book get turned into a movie.

This game gets all the same updates as PC and Xbox specific bugs get the same attention as PC. Some stay to be fixed later with a greater reason than we can see, while others get fixed within a patch. The Xbox version is also very stable. When the PC realm goes down, the console version doesn't need to be.

It's solid. It's very similar to the Chinese PC version of game which is a HUGE thing. You don't screw around in a market that size.
Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288
-------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI6QBeY-yUi9kiMh52IVR4g
--------------------------------------------
Broadcast: https://mixer.com/Wrecker_of_Days

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info