MICROSOFT READYING TO CANCEL POE

"
This game works really well. I can't think of one game as intricate and complicated as this on PC that has been "ported" to console anywhere near as good as this game has. Having a PC game move to console is like having a book get turned into a movie.

This game gets all the same updates as PC and Xbox specific bugs get the same attention as PC. Some stay to be fixed later with a greater reason than we can see, while others get fixed within a patch. The Xbox version is also very stable. When the PC realm goes down, the console version doesn't need to be.

It's solid. It's very similar to the Chinese PC version of game which is a HUGE thing. You don't screw around in a market that size.




I can tell by your post you are a pc player that has little experience if any on xbox. I have a flawless internet connection and am still having serious issues to this day. My system works perfectly with every other game I have ever played. I can only promise you that if you were in my shoes you would know with 100% confidence that the xbox version is not stable. There are glitches associated with particular builds and this is the second league in a row I have been plagued by it. I don't want to argue this issue any longer tbh, but there are several others on xbox experiencing this.
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
I can tell by your post you are a pc player that has little experience if any on xbox. I have a flawless internet connection and am still having serious issues to this day. My system works perfectly with every other game I have ever played. I can only promise you that if you were in my shoes you would know with 100% confidence that the xbox version is not stable. There are glitches associated with particular builds and this is the second league in a row I have been plagued by it. I don't want to argue this issue any longer tbh, but there are several others on xbox experiencing this.
I get that it's hard when people disagree with you. And it's easy to accidentally let anger and frustration cloud reason. But assumptions aren't facts, whether it's with a networking issue or perceptions of other people.

For example, you said,
"
I can tell by your post you are a pc player that has little experience if any on xbox
Even though I have 1900 hours on POE on PC, I have 36 days of playtime on Xbox POE. I have exhausted every Madden, Diablo, Divinity, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Dragon's Dogma, Borderlands...game that has hit Xbox. My 80'000 gamerscore came from not caring about Achievements. A big part of my work history is having developed some of the games listed.

GGG is very good at listening. So keep trying. But remember the answers aren't always what you assume they are. There's nothing wrong with your opinion.

Hang in there. Spending the money you have doesn't go unnoticed. You may be surprised what GGG fixes for 3.5 tomorrow.

Maybe try listening to some of the co-founder interviews. I listened to two recently. One with Jonathan and one with Chris. They are very honest with things that they are hoping to fix and future plans.
Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288
-------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI6QBeY-yUi9kiMh52IVR4g
--------------------------------------------
Broadcast: https://mixer.com/Wrecker_of_Days
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Dec 9, 2018, 1:53:06 PM
"
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
I can tell by your post you are a pc player that has little experience if any on xbox. I have a flawless internet connection and am still having serious issues to this day. My system works perfectly with every other game I have ever played. I can only promise you that if you were in my shoes you would know with 100% confidence that the xbox version is not stable. There are glitches associated with particular builds and this is the second league in a row I have been plagued by it. I don't want to argue this issue any longer tbh, but there are several others on xbox experiencing this.
I get that it's hard when people disagree with you. And it's easy to accidentally let anger and frustration cloud reason. But assumptions aren't facts, whether it's with a networking issue or perceptions of other people.

For example, you said,
"
I can tell by your post you are a pc player that has little experience if any on xbox
Even though I have 1900 hours on POE on PC, I have 36 days of playtime on Xbox POE. I have exhausted every Madden, Diablo, Divinity, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Dragon's Dogma, Borderlands...game that has hit Xbox. My 80'000 gamerscore came from not caring about Achievements. A big part of my work history is having developed some of the games listed.

GGG is very good at listening. So keep trying. But remember the answers aren't always what you assume they are. There's nothing wrong with your opinion.

Hang in there. Spending the money you have doesn't go unnoticed. You may be surprised what GGG fixes for 3.5 tomorrow.

Maybe try listening to some of the co-founder interviews. I listened to two recently. One with Jonathan and one with Chris. They are very honest with things that they are hoping to fix and future plans.



I appreciate you taking the time to further your argument but just because you played on xbox 36 measly days doesn't change any of the facts involved here. It is a build issue. You obviously played a build or builds that didn't have issues. Myself and several other like me have. They do not do enough testing. Mistakes happen and I am fine with that but for several of us it has been well beyond the excusable. I simply don't have more time for this exhausted issue so I will wish you a good day sir.

P.s. I am going to edit this with a post script by sharing with you the the most honest reason I am angry. I love this game. I've hardly ever cared about a game. The only other I've played a lot was D3. Even with all my squealing I'm about to give GGG another $60 for 3.5. I haven't given up but I sure hope my new build isn't 3 leagues in a row of getting booted every 20 minutes. This has been extremely frustrating.
Last edited by Pbfloyd2112 on Dec 9, 2018, 3:32:57 PM
I have actually been trying out a triniparty build for the last month or so and in my opinion, it is quite Xbox compatible. triniparty also provided some good advice along the way. In fact, I think that I will try to get around to posting something about the build in the xbox game play forum.

I find the triniparty build is a pretty complete complement to my usual build (Viljan's Uber) and very few maps go to waste.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
I have actually been trying out a triniparty build for the last month or so and in my opinion, it is quite Xbox compatible. triniparty also provided some good advice along the way. In fact, I think that I will try to get around to posting something about the build in the xbox game play forum.

I find the triniparty build is a pretty complete complement to my usual build (Viljan's Uber) and very few maps go to waste.


Thanks for the suggestion. "Triniparty" doesn't ring any bells but I'll look into it.
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
My son was putting thoughts to paper in a similar manner to you at exactly the age of 3. Like I said, weak. I won't expect more from you. I think that is all you've got. Btw, the parentheses around again are unnecessary
and require a comma first. Unless of coarse "again" was truly an afterthought because you couldn't put it all together in your original thought. However, it would still be preceded by a comma. My son wanted me to let you know.



I did not intend to answer again but
It must be said that you are really pathetic .
Just think for a second that English is not my native language.
Rather than resume my grammatical synthax, you should have understood the idea.You are "stupid"
Even if your 3-year-old can speak English better than I do, I challenge him to speak as many foreign languages as my 5-year-old daughter.
If you want to continue our discussion you can send me your messages in MP.
I do not see the interest of polluting more the forum.
Oh please, you probably have a 4 and half year old son that can play the Tuba as well, right? I can see why you want to get off of the public forums.
Well, it won´t happen and that is that is it. Done. Some players have big issues, some have smaller ones.
I have had crashes and sudden restarts and such, but it is also over a longer period of playing time, and regarding that, it is not very, very much no.

If I have 25-30 Crashes and such, over a period of 8 months and 700 Hours of playtime... Should I complain, big time or what? Really.

"
cheeky90 wrote:


🤣🤣🤣

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info