What We're Working On

"
Drest wrote:
Please keep the mine in the main game. Please for the love of god.

Yeah, going back to playing just maps would be a huge disappointment. The mine has to stay, AS IT IS. Not watered down like Breach or Abyss. Those work well as a 10% chance distraction on maps, the mine is already limited by sulphite.

P.S. Lich-less abysses need to be improved somehow. I skip them all except on T16 maps, which drop ilev 86 stygian vises. Compared to Abyssal Depths biome in the mine, they feel horribly empty and unrewarding. (And I like all other biomes better than Abyssal Depths.)
Last edited by Dex8172 on Oct 14, 2018, 5:53:17 PM
/E
Last edited by DGG95 on Apr 26, 2019, 9:19:15 AM
Need a way to reset our Atlas and Mines. Some of us hate the idea of running a second character through using stuff gained by the first. Should be an option.
Slightly larger than both Incursion and Delve!? *Glee Intensifies*
Make a greater attention to standard, because it is more and more monotonous!
Make more longer time between a league and another to animate who plays in the standard.

Reflect on this subject please.
"
It's slightly larger in size than Bestiary, Incursion or Delve.

"
Player retention during Delve has been excellent, and due to the infinite nature of the mine, we'd like players to be able to continue their progress in the existing league without having to weigh up whether or not they'd prefer to swap to an alternate event in parallel.

"
Having said that, we are working on something small that is separate to existing/future leagues

Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Oct 14, 2018, 6:02:36 PM
Glad to see play retention kept up, and that there will be no 'race' this league.

Well done with Delve.
Last edited by jacoblaren on Jun 22, 2020, 3:09:03 AM
Hooooray! Tnx for the headsup
"
[Removed by Support]

This feels like a personal insult to all of us who love PoE better than any other game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info