[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
creasian wrote:
It's a great build imo, and I guess I'm viewing it in that light coming from a Grelwood/15% reserve shield MS'er that I hit 97 with in Delve.

While the grelwood I believe is a bit easier at the mid game since it has a lot of give on sockets and resists from rares in comparison to this one, this one will scale better where it eventually counts.

I figure what makes some struggle with this build is again that not only do you need all the uniques, but you need to actually invest in very focused jewels/eyes for resists in order to bring it all together. That, and I think some see the lower HP gear grade to gear grade between the two builds and forget to account for capping chaos resist closed a huge weakness of the Grelwood build.

Initially I saw this and was going to go grelwood and transition into this but I said hell with it and went all in. It's a great build it's appreciated for sharing it.

sure dude np :)
i couldnt tell the difference between grelwood and my build this better myself.
i appreciate your review and i d like to add this to op.
because some players do stay hesitant towards this build since its a bit slower but more stable, brings more tankyness and deals with whole content a head on at ease.
gl with the league i hope u enjoy it more in near future ^^
and if u get extra currency i recommend levelling with pure breachstones. they are really easy for a jugg to lvl up since the mapping is kinda slow.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Build has been great. I'm poor as hell after buying everything but it was worth it. Def better than the sword and board version I did last league. Face tanks everything. I ripped my uber elder but I'm a scrub at the fight still.

Any chance you can take a look at my profile and see what I should be upgrading besides gems? Thanks.

edit: also what pantheons do you recommend for deep delve/ uber elder?
Last edited by brawndo89 on Dec 27, 2018, 6:57:00 PM
What is making you so tanky? I feel like i am still falling over randomly in maps

is it the pantheon upgrades?

Spoiler
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

sure dude np :)
i couldnt tell the difference between grelwood and my build this better myself.
i appreciate your review and i d like to add this to op.
because some players do stay hesitant towards this build since its a bit slower but more stable, brings more tankyness and deals with whole content a head on at ease.
gl with the league i hope u enjoy it more in near future ^^
and if u get extra currency i recommend levelling with pure breachstones. they are really easy for a jugg to lvl up since the mapping is kinda slow.

Well sure on adding the review. It's a well thought out build and glad in any way I can help in return for taking the time to tinker and min/max it on your end.

The league is fun. I also know from taking my arc totem starter to 94 that chaos was a emphasis which was why I decided to go with your build. Funny thing was that I was initially a Chieftan dual neb jugg in delve, but I didn't enjoy the surprises with that setup. Went to sword and board and while it was smoother it hit a ceiling very quickly.

So yeah of the three so far I am enjoying the control and ceiling of this one. I think when players actually "earn" the build from proper investment they will find map tiers no longer matter, in a good way. Hopefully if my jewel crafting goes well this weekend I can finally put on my dang +1 endurance boots.

Last edited by creasian on Dec 27, 2018, 11:21:47 PM
"
Viris wrote:
What is making you so tanky? I feel like i am still falling over randomly in maps

is it the pantheon upgrades?

Spoiler

80 res loreweave would help you a lot.
and life gain on hit vitality jewel can give u back the survivability u need.
+ you need a ruby flask because nebulochs give u a big degen when u get hit.
dont forget to change your offhand nebuloch because it has 0% quality.

"
brawndo89 wrote:
Build has been great. I'm poor as hell after buying everything but it was worth it. Def better than the sword and board version I did last league. Face tanks everything. I ripped my uber elder but I'm a scrub at the fight still.

Any chance you can take a look at my profile and see what I should be upgrading besides gems? Thanks.

edit: also what pantheons do you recommend for deep delve/ uber elder?

you could get ele weakness tomfists, ele dmg with attacks on your belt, some - fire res on your helm, fortify on one of the nebulochs.
i listed the pantheons on guide they are:
yugul for reduced ele dmg taken and solaris all upgraded.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Dec 28, 2018, 1:41:42 AM
I can't afford a Xoph's right now. Do you have any suggestions for an alternative budget item?
"
Trenmonster wrote:
I can't afford a Xoph's right now. Do you have any suggestions for an alternative budget item?

effigon. and put a blind chance on hit eye jewel.
Hey first of all very nice build thanks for your effort.its very tanky specially against syndicate encounters.do you have any advice for mapping and if we want to be a little more speedy on mid tier maps and -500 depth delve encounters.i know you offered chin sol version for mapping and i tried which is fine for damage.but how do you handle movement speed.i mean even if we change our boots for extra %30 movement speed its still feels a little slow.
"
feuerwelle wrote:
Hey first of all very nice build thanks for your effort.its very tanky specially against syndicate encounters.do you have any advice for mapping and if we want to be a little more speedy on mid tier maps and -500 depth delve encounters.i know you offered chin sol version for mapping and i tried which is fine for damage.but how do you handle movement speed.i mean even if we change our boots for extra %30 movement speed its still feels a little slow.

i dont know, mapping is always slow with the character thats why i use it for usually hard encounters.

but i levelled 98 in toxic sewers so i could suggest farming shaped toxic sewers for mapping. its linear and easy to clear even for this build.
i want to switch over to this build, but i think i'm still iffy about the hp. i know it's probably just my fear of switching builds mid-league in HC.

is the regen from end charges enough to offset the degen from dual nebs?

do you think it's the safest MS jugg build for HC?

[edit: i'm not as concerned with reaching very high depth levels as i am with just clearing all of the content (as of right now), since i haven't actually experienced all of the content yet. i haven't played standard so i don't really know what to expect in all encounters.]

do you think this build is more capable of doing that than other ms jugg builds? currency is not a barrier atm
Last edited by Chumop on Dec 28, 2018, 6:20:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info