[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Heding wrote:
Why you use Kaom boots? and you have diferent gem setamp from your guid so what gems we should use ( in guide you say need use any 4 link : cwdt lvl 1-ball lightning- gmp-cull or blind you use Combustion.
Other 4 links: at least englihten 3 with vitality-arctic armour and enfeeble blasphemy in another setup -you didnt use curse and arctic armor)

And how you sustain your mana? in molten strike build need to use jewel - 2 mana per hit, but i dont see this jewel in your items...

3.5 update is final. its the best version atm.
use that version's links. easiest way is using poe ninja

"
Zevisto wrote:
@MrsDeath_ Can you take a look on my character and tell me what I could do to improve it ? Except getting 20/20 gems. Sitting now on 80% all res.

maybe ele weakness on hit gloves. but maybe. and elemental attack dmg on belt.

oh and try to buy nebulochs with 240+ dps and 39% extra dmg.
i think your current nebulochs lack dmg

You test aspect of the spider?
Pobs shows more dps with 3 web stacks
slow effect is good defence to)
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Dec 23, 2018, 3:10:28 AM
Just want to confirm, the CWDT + GMP + Ball Lightning combo can benefit from the Life Gain on Hit effect of the Wathcer's Eye, right? I think the initial projectiles can have life gain on hit, but I don't know whether the lightning bolts generated from the projectiles can have life gain on hit as well. Could someone kindly explain the mechanics to me. Thanks.
Last edited by Alfred2000 on Dec 23, 2018, 6:28:37 AM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Heding wrote:
Why you use Kaom boots? and you have diferent gem setamp from your guid so what gems we should use ( in guide you say need use any 4 link : cwdt lvl 1-ball lightning- gmp-cull or blind you use Combustion.
Other 4 links: at least englihten 3 with vitality-arctic armour and enfeeble blasphemy in another setup -you didnt use curse and arctic armor)

And how you sustain your mana? in molten strike build need to use jewel - 2 mana per hit, but i dont see this jewel in your items...

"
Zevisto wrote:
@MrsDeath_ Can you take a look on my character and tell me what I could do to improve it ? Except getting 20/20 gems. Sitting now on 80% all res.

I understand what its is final build and i check your profile and see what you use, but i need EXPLANATION, because i dont understand why you use kaom boots ( because corruption or health? because we get unstoppable from talent), how you mana sustain, why you use combustion support with ball lightning not blind, why you use herald of purity + herald of ashe - not arctic armor + enfeeble blasphemy....

Thank for guide i am trying make this build but i like to understand why we do this not somehow different..
"
Heding wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Heding wrote:

"
Zevisto wrote:

I understand what its is final build and i check your profile and see what you use, but i need EXPLANATION, because i dont understand why you use kaom boots ( because corruption or health? because we get unstoppable from talent), how you mana sustain, why you use combustion support with ball lightning not blind, why you use herald of purity + herald of ashe - not arctic armor + enfeeble blasphemy....

Thank for guide i am trying make this build but i like to understand why we do this not somehow different..

we use kaoms because it replaces unstoppable.
in the final version of my build we use Undeniable on jugg tree.
you can use unwavering stnace but slows will kill your gameplay and make uber elder fight a bit harder to deal with.

"
Alfred2000 wrote:
Just want to confirm, the CWDT + GMP + Ball Lightning combo can benefit from the Life Gain on Hit effect of the Wathcer's Eye, right? I think the initial projectiles can have life gain on hit, but I don't know whether the lightning bolts generated from the projectiles can have life gain on hit as well. Could someone kindly explain the mechanics to me. Thanks.

yea ball lightning is our main life on hit source. its pretty good.
i am pretty sure all projectiles do give life gain on hit.
its just 1 monster can be hit by only 1 projectile. so increasing the projectile amount will give us more area thus giving more life gain on hit.

"
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Heding wrote:

"
Zevisto wrote:

You test aspect of the spider?
Pobs shows more dps with 3 web stacks
slow effect is good defence to)

i dont think we need that much dps. also we already have limited rares and limited ele res sources. herald of purity and herald of ash seems to be working just fine.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Dec 23, 2018, 7:18:28 AM
Hi, noob here...
sorry by advance for my english too...

first, thx you for the build,
but, can you explain a little leveling and put a little vidéo?
Hello,

Thanks for the build, can you give a "budget selection" for new player ?

"
Sho0oryuken wrote:
Hi, noob here...
sorry by advance for my english too...

first, thx you for the build,
but, can you explain a little leveling and put a little vidéo?

i have a potato pc and for the levelling i use warchief totems.
"
Nobzou wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the build, can you give a "budget selection" for new player ?

sure will add soon.
i ll give u an advice for budget ver.
effigon amulet with 1 6% blind jewel socketed in belt or gloves.
armour chest 6l
purity of fire instead of heralds at start to not lose hp because of nebulochs
that should hold till a 5l or 6l loreweave and xoph amulet.
Hi, there's 2 questions I have about your build.

First, why do we use brightbeak? I thought the very low base damage would be bad for our damage, no matter the attack speed. Should I swap it out for a nebuloch?

Second, where do we gain fortify? It seems to be nowhere on any piece of gear or links on your poeninja thing. Do I try to get a corrupted version with fortify on hit of both weapons? Is it worth sacrificing the 40% accuraty on the prismatic eclipse?

As it stands, things are confusing because there are 3 diferent builds, and it's not sure which is current. Maybe putting the entire old builds inside a quote would be a less confusing layout.
Alfred2000 wrote:

yea ball lightning is our main life on hit source. its pretty good.
i am pretty sure all projectiles do give life gain on hit.
its just 1 monster can be hit by only 1 projectile. so increasing the projectile amount will give us more area thus giving more life gain on hit.

Thanks for the above response. I was wondering whether it would be better to have CWDT linked with say Firestorm + Bladefall instead of Ball Lightning + GMP. Would that give more "hits" and thus more life gain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info