[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

"
isimak wrote:
Is there any suggestion about another skill to clear map ?
Coz molten strike not so fast. Its ok, but moving with leap slam is terrible.

someone offered tectonic slam in previous pages. check it out. it should deal with the trash monsters pretty fast.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Any Item I should be upgrading next? I'm trying to get the Enchant on the helmet because the ones with resistance cost a fortune..

Last edited by warcry16 on Jan 4, 2019, 4:00:13 PM
"
warcry16 wrote:
Any Item I should be upgrading next? I'm trying to get the Enchant on the helmet because the ones with resistance cost a fortune..

well u dont need to buy a helmet with resists.
just buy a non-mirrored rare and craft res on em
another upgrade would be ele weakness gloves.
after that higher phy nebulochs maybe with fortify.
leveling a jugg to try this build out, having trouble figuring out in what direction to go first on the skill tree, do I go for Ele overload or point blank first? Is there like any progression guide from start? (New to the game so not "all-knowing" yet) Some sort of guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Beta PLX
"
supersimme wrote:
leveling a jugg to try this build out, having trouble figuring out in what direction to go first on the skill tree, do I go for Ele overload or point blank first? Is there like any progression guide from start? (New to the game so not "all-knowing" yet) Some sort of guidance would be greatly appreciated.

point blank first
be sure to get leech.
pick up some life after that
when u get nebulochs use elemental overload.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
supersimme wrote:

point blank first
be sure to get leech.
pick up some life after that
when u get nebulochs use elemental overload.

Yaay so pretty much exactly what i have done if u check my tree? :D

I got something in my life right for once
Beta PLX
Since we get Avatar of Fire off our amulet, wouldn't this be a better route?

https://poeplanner.com/AA8AAQcADxEAAIAEswUtDjwS4RQgFE0UcRR1GF0YkRjbGjghYCKvJy8t0jD4MZ4x-zIJMn41kjXvOFM6UjrYOuE67TwtPfxAoEa3RtdKfU3jUEdXKVhjWfNeE18_YVJmVGebZ6BoZWxGcYVyD3Jscql07XTxdqx253fXd-V673_jgUGCB4Kbg1-DzIZgh3aMz49gkFWRzpLQlG-fPqIApMKmV6yqrY2t8a4-tfK3PrvtvJ_AZsGLxPbGrsbYz37Tb9i92Xzjn-RR5FXqGO8O707wH_JB8kXz3fZI9zL46_xL_gr-j0VHMtHr7prgRZ1TUhzcjxqnCNgkVkgGxl2kfXOtCcAByx7SON3VAAAAAAA=

By pathing downwards instead of across the top we save 3 points at the cost of losing 6% life and 12% elemental damage. The chaos resistance lost is negligable once we have Nebulochs, since they max us anyway, and we actually get additional regen, if we care.

Taking an extra jewel socket for those 3 points can easily give that 6% life + 12% elemental damage + another stat line. So isn't it strictly better?
Why have you not leveled up your GMP or ball lightning?
Beta PLX
"
dksdragon wrote:

By pathing downwards instead of across the top we save 3 points at the cost of losing 6% life and 12% elemental damage. The chaos resistance lost is negligable once we have Nebulochs, since they max us anyway, and we actually get additional regen, if we care.

Taking an extra jewel socket for those 3 points can easily give that 6% life + 12% elemental damage + another stat line. So isn't it strictly better?

I like this route - also the 12% elemental damage can be recovered easily with 1 point over by the Celestial Judgement node with a 12% fire damage node.
"
scornedone wrote:
"
dksdragon wrote:

I like this route - also the 12% elemental damage can be recovered easily with 1 point over by the Celestial Judgement node with a 12% fire damage node.

Actually if you're going to do that, take both the 12% nodes and lose the 8%, then you've gotten 16% increased fire damage for 1 point :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info