[3.6] DEEPEST TANKIEST JUGG 1.2K DEPTH+LVL 100 UPDATE +UBER ELDER+GUARDIANS VOD UP

Can do all boss solo?

Uber Elder / Shaper / Delve Boss / Bestiary Boss / Uber Lab?

Im looking for a build can do most of this so I can finished my 36/40 challenge.
Last edited by popotm on Jan 1, 2019, 1:03:10 AM
"
popotm wrote:
Can do all boss solo?

Uber Elder / Shaper / Delve Boss / Bestiary Boss / Uber Lab?

Im looking for a build can do most of this so I can finished my 36/40 challenge.

sure dude can do the whole content while your eyes closed.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Does the Phys + Area on this gem work for Molten Strike or would they be wasted stats for this build? Just starting to work on the char and may just try to sell it to buy gear.
Mrs. Death could you look at my gear and tell me what my problem might be? I'm trying uber elder at 89 with 6400 HP and still getting wrecked. I've never done uber before, so the 2 attempts I've made with this build are it - I know part of it is just learning the fight but the shaper balls and elder spikes are wrecking my face, I feel like I can't take the hits I should.

Using full Solaris & Yugul.
"
scornedone wrote:
Mrs. Death could you look at my gear and tell me what my problem might be? I'm trying uber elder at 89 with 6400 HP and still getting wrecked. I've never done uber before, so the 2 attempts I've made with this build are it - I know part of it is just learning the fight but the shaper balls and elder spikes are wrecking my face, I feel like I can't take the hits I should.

Using full Solaris & Yugul.

U have to dodge shaper balls. They penetrate 25% cold res. You can get+2 endurance charges. And watch some uber elder fights it helps.
"
haBla wrote:

Does the Phys + Area on this gem work for Molten Strike or would they be wasted stats for this build? Just starting to work on the char and may just try to sell it to buy gear.

Yep that jewel works.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Jan 2, 2019, 3:38:00 AM
Hey,
Bought nearly all of the stuff, delving near depth 500 is a piece of cake right now .
But i'm still struggling to kill boss ( kurgal took me a few try , and Aul is still way too hard) .

Which set up are we supposed to used on single target ? Should I try to white socket a red slot for a conc effet ? Should we keep herald of fire + purity ?

Thanks for the build ,feels great to afk in the middle of t16 /delve 500 and stay alive
"
torn4do wrote:
Hey,
Bought nearly all of the stuff, delving near depth 500 is a piece of cake right now .
But i'm still struggling to kill boss ( kurgal took me a few try , and Aul is still way too hard) .

Which set up are we supposed to used on single target ? Should I try to white socket a red slot for a conc effet ? Should we keep herald of fire + purity ?

Thanks for the build ,feels great to afk in the middle of t16 /delve 500 and stay alive

You don't have Elemental Overload. That's a 40% more multiplier across the board.
"
torn4do wrote:
Hey,

that setup should be fine with single target. u dont need to change anything.

there is a spot on kurgal u stand there and beams wont hit u. u just need to find the spot.
aul: just dodge the spike you should be fine
and dont let him to open all the cacoons if u do just run around while he is channeling spikes.
Sooooo this build is fucking OP! Saved some currency and bought the items, missing corrupted Kaom's Roots +1 but overall I think I got good items... Did few T15 maps with fucked up mods... didn't die, health was full all the time... now I need to upgrade Pantheon gods...

MrsDeath can you gear check me just for sake? :D

Thank you once again for this awesome build! Cheers!
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Sooooo this build is fucking OP! Saved some currency and bought the items, missing corrupted Kaom's Roots +1 but overall I think I got good items... Did few T15 maps with fucked up mods... didn't die, health was full all the time... now I need to upgrade Pantheon gods...

MrsDeath can you gear check me just for sake? :D

Thank you once again for this awesome build! Cheers!

sure it seems like u just need minor upgrades like:
helm enchant
+1 end kaoms
ele weakness tomb fists
a bit stronger weapons
oh most importantly u need to grab point blank. its 50% more dmg to your projectiles. sacrifice some life. u need that node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info