[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

build looks nice. how good is it for hc? Never done ci. If you lose a lot of es, what's the best way to get it back up (with life builds you just spam flasks, but here idk). I'm also assuming it's safest to play hybrid till about level 70 in HC and when you have about 6-7k es you could respec?
"
sooshka wrote:
build looks nice. how good is it for hc? Never done ci. If you lose a lot of es, what's the best way to get it back up (with life builds you just spam flasks, but here idk). I'm also assuming it's safest to play hybrid till about level 70 in HC and when you have about 6-7k es you could respec?

Hey, I've never played hardcore, but I think the build is definitely hardcore viable; indeed, it might be safer to play hybrid until you have around 6K ES. And the way you play ES is that if you get to around 50% ES, you make staying safe and dodging damage your number one priority until the ES recharge starts (a bit less than one second, approximately). It might sound hard to do, but once you're used to it, it feels really natural. You can check out the uber elder / shaper videos to see how I behave when I lose around half of my ES. :)
I know this is a noob question, but how do I get the paste bin link to work so that I can see the POB?
In Path of building there is something like import build, and then import from pastebin. and you c/c the pastebin link there
Does projectile speed on the quill rain matter? Also what flasks do you recommend? Currently just running these random ones

IGN: uez
"
uez wrote:
Does projectile speed on the quill rain matter? Also what flasks do you recommend? Currently just running these random ones

Projectile speed doesn't matter at all :) As for the flasks, these are good, there isn't really any particular flask that is good on the build. :)
Hi there,

just a question is it mandatory that the HoA Gem is socketed in Quill Rain ? is there a special buff for it with the 100% Attack speed from the bow ?

"
Ferrara wrote:
Hi there,

just a question is it mandatory that the HoA Gem is socketed in Quill Rain ? is there a special buff for it with the 100% Attack speed from the bow ?

It's easier to get the offcolours for it on bow, that is all. The attack speed on bow only affects the rain of arrows.
Hello, i have a one problem.
I cant use 6l HoA even with the manna reservation node near CI. Where i can find the problem with my character? (https://pastebin.com/4ted8uyi)
It's wierd cuz i checked Extremo_X (https://pastebin.com/mfuA6ijf) character and he don't use any node or Enlighten and he have less manna reservation than me.
Where's the point guys? I think i found that i have diffrent manna cost multipler but why? I checked everything.. :P

Last edited by menaakk on Dec 11, 2018, 6:19:00 PM
"
menaakk wrote:
Hello, i have a one problem.
I cant use 6l HoA even with the manna reservation node near CI. Where i can find the problem with my character? (https://pastebin.com/4ted8uyi)
Where's the point guys? I think i found that i have diffrent manna cost multipler but why? I checked everything.. :P

You don't have the wheel of reduced mana reservation that you should in the top-left, the node is called "Sovereignty" and has 2 other mana reservation nodes leading up to it for a total of 14% mana reservation reduction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info