[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

Any reason you didn't include Vaal Rain of Arrows and Vaal Discipline?

Also having a blast with this build so far. Just hit lv 50.
Currently 47 just switched to RoA with HoA, I have to say I rly like it it's fun to play ! Gonna continue with this a while :D
Do you recommande any specific flask ?
Great build man, currently level 41 and starting to get all the pieces together.
Even a 4-link Herald of Agony shreds everything, curious to see how it holds up in maps.

I have run in a few problems with Syndicate bosses (particularly Tora for the chaos damage and Cameria for the freeze), but once I got my damage high enough, they weren't a problem anymore.

I admit I had a bit of a problem starting out with it (never played either Occultist or an ES based character at all), and it still feels very squishy, but I suppose everything gets sorted out pretty soon.

Edit: forgot to ask one thing: what level should I keep Rain of Arrows and Poison Support? 3 like in your pastebin or 1 is good too?
Last edited by heiderauche on Dec 9, 2018, 5:06:23 AM
"
mietek1991 wrote:
Any reason you didn't include Vaal Rain of Arrows and Vaal Discipline?

Also having a blast with this build so far. Just hit lv 50.

No, I actually am using Vaal Rain of Arrows and Vaal Discipline; in particular, I use Vaal Rain of Arrows in the Vaal Temple video, near the end, to zone out the last member of the Atziri trio :) They're both really good!

"
Arkhandar wrote:
Do you recommande any specific flask ?

First, you have to have a flask of dousing (removes ignite) and a flask of heat (removes freeze and chill) if you don't have a Dream Fragments. Apart from that, you can use Rumi's Concoction for armour and block chance, ruby/sapphire/topaz flasks if you feel vulnerable to a particular element.

"
heiderauche wrote:
Great build man, currently level 41 and starting to get all the pieces together.
Even a 4-link Herald of Agony shreds everything, curious to see how it holds up in maps.

I have run in a few problems with Syndicate bosses (particularly Tora for the chaos damage and Cameria for the freeze), but once I got my damage high enough, they weren't a problem anymore.

I admit I had a bit of a problem starting out with it (never played either Occultist or an ES based character at all), and it still feels very squishy, but I suppose everything gets sorted out pretty soon.

Edit: forgot to ask one thing: what level should I keep Rain of Arrows and Poison Support? 3 like in your pastebin or 1 is good too?

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I'm glad you're having fun :D

The gems are fine lvl 1, I just happened to have lvl 3 gems in my stash :)
What order do you take your lab points? I did take Wicked ward first, but I'm unsure what to take for Cruel and Merciless.
I think it was
1) Wicked Ward
2) Vile Bastion
3) Profane Bloom
4) Malediction
For someone who has troubles with the currency like me, I suggest to use The Restless Ward Carnal Armour, it costs just 1 alch and gives decent amount of es and because it's evasion/es base, it's very easy to get required socket colors.
Last edited by dtx1212 on Dec 9, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Yeah I had to rewatch the vids. This is first Summoner build I play that isn't socket-starved haha. Have you tried incorporating some spectres in there? I think we could squeeze some spectre+minion life in here. Also Flesh Offering and maybe Desecrate for bosses.

Edit: Using both rings and damn finally spamming skills is easy as it should be.
Last edited by mietek1991 on Dec 9, 2018, 1:33:50 PM
More arrows from a leveled Rain of Arrows isn't worth it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info